BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > Chit Chat > Quotes

Notices

Quotes Here in this Section share Quotes

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Contributor

Contact Number: Ask Me!
Program / Discipline: Bachelor of commerce
Class Roll Number: 00
Raheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Raheel Send a message via Yahoo to Raheel
Thumbs up Senior Citizen

A senior citizen drove his brand new BMW Z4 convertible out of the car salesroom.

Taking off down the motorway, he floored it to 100mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

Amazing! He thought as he flew down the M1, enjoying pushing the pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. "I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly nutcase as he floored it to 120 mph, then 140 then 160 mph. Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!" So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him.

Pulling in behind him, the police officer walked up to the driver's side of the BMW, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go.."

The old man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir", said the policeman.*

Tags
citizen, senior