BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > ShowBiz

ShowBiz All latest news about Lollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Addicted to Computer

Contact Number: ---------------
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-01
BSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant future

Celina Jaitley wasn?t amused!
Recently, Celina Jaitley was fooled by Upen Patel into driving all the way from a hotel to the sets of 'Money Hai Toh Honey Hai' even when there was no shooting scheduled for the day.

Priyanka?s
After roping in Priyanka and Kangana to play lead in Fashion, Madhur Bhandarkar has roped in a newcomer Arjan Bajwa, who was last seen in Mani Ratnam?s Guru to play Priyanka Chopra?s hero in 'Fashion'.

Winehouse to be 2007?s UK top-seller
Singer Amy Winehouse?s album 'Back to Black' is set to become the biggest selling album in the UK this year, moving over 1.5 million copies in the past twelve months.

Amrita Rao?s merry plans
Amrita loves the spirit of celebration in Mumbaikars.This year has been a year of travel and living out of the suitcase for Amrita Rao.
But Christmas is thankfully going to be in Mumbai. ?I?ll be back in Mumbai from Jaisalmer on Christmas day and I am really looking forward to my return. In fact, I have always loved the spirit of celebration in this city. During festivals, it becomes only more beautiful. I plan to drive down to Mount Mary Church for midnight mass.? Here?s to the X?mas spirit!

No item numbers, please: Kareena
Kareena refused to do an item number for 'Krazzy 4'.
Actress Kareena Kapoor may have rocked the charts with her item number ?It?s Rocking,? but talks have it that the actor refused to do an item number for Krazzy 4.
Apparently, Bebo isn?t too keen on doing ?item numbers? or so we hear. At least not now. After all she is getting enough and more opportunities to play great characters in big films.
And with the success of Jab We Met, her life just got better. ?I did ?It?s Rocking? for a friend,? she tells us. ?It wasn?t a career decision or strategy or any such thing.? So, it?ll be a while before you see this sexy damsel give in to the ?item number game.?

Amrita Rao
Name:  Amrita Rao.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  18.4 KBName:  Amrita Rao2.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  24.9 KB

Kareena Kapoor
Name:  Kareena Kapoor.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  25.0 KBName:  Kareena Kapoor2.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  24.9 KB