BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > ShowBiz

ShowBiz All latest news about Lollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Self-Confident Adult

Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-14
Maimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to behold
Default Shahid & Sonam's Mausam

Shahid & Sonam's Mausam 90% complete; to shoot in Switzerland next

MUMBAI: The Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor starrer Mausam is 90 per cent complete.

The two were recently shooting some night scenes at ND Studios, where the streets of Scotland had been re-created after which they shot for a day at Filmcity.
Name:  shahid-kapoor-Mausam Poster.jpg
Views: 2251
Size:  36.1 KB
Mausam is directed by Pankaj Kapur and is produced by Eros International Media and Religare Vistaar Entertainment. It is slated to release on 22 July, 2011.
Name:  23B10PJ5364.JPG
Views: 958
Size:  29.5 KB
Shaid kapoor's interview on Mausam:-
DEVANSH PATEL: Mausam did require your complete dedication, didn't it?

SHAHID KAPOOR: Yes, and that is why I was told by my father, the director of the film too, to give my heart and soul to Mausam, as the principal characters - played by me and Sonam - travel 12 years through the film. He very specifically told me, 'I don't want you to do anything else while shooting for Mausam'. He waited six months for me to complete other projects and then decided to start the shoot.
Name:  Shahid-in-Mausam.jpg
Views: 3992
Size:  38.5 KB
DEVANSH PATEL: You have four different looks in the film.
SHAHID KAPOOR: Right - the first look is of an airforce pilot is just one of them.
It will be wrong for me to say that I cannot surpass any of my previous
performances, especially Kaminey. All characters I portray in films are different and cannot be compared.
I've done lots of film and some performances are very close to my heart. Mausam is again a special film for me. How successful it is, time will tell.
We've tried to keep Mausam as commercial as it should be because it is an expensive film and has taken a year of my life. Yes, it will be released on a large scale.
DEVANSH PATEL: Why can't we make films like Hollywood does?
SHAHID KAPOOR: Hollywood has mastered the art of making great films that can connect with any audience. We still need to learn that.
We can work harder. Our biggest struggle is that we have an extremely varied audience. A country like the US speaks the same language; there isn't any cultural difference.
India has so much cultural variety and so many languages, that it becomes difficult for us to cater to each one of them. That is why the word 'commercial' means something that can connect to the entire nation.
Name:  mausam-03.jpg
Views: 1034
Size:  43.7 KB
DEVANSH PATEL: Love story is one genre that India has thrived on for its success, isn't it?
SHAHID KAPOOR: Love is a universal emotion and that's why the biggest hits our country has given on screen are love stories. It connects to one and all.
National pride, too, is a universal emotion. That's why films like Lagaan, Rang De Basanti and Chak De India work. We just need to learn the art of how to do it. There are few people who have learned that art and are successful today in our industry.
DEVANSH PATEL: Why promote your film a good couple of months early?
SHAHID KAPOOR: Mausam starts in 1992 and ends in 2003. It is spread over 12 years and it is not a period film.
Name:  still12.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  48.9 KB
we naturally expect a little care 4rm them!

Tags
mausam, shahid, sonam