BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > ShowBiz

ShowBiz All latest news about Lollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-08-2011, 07:08 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Default First look of Imran-Kareena’s ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’!!

Name:  imran-kareena.gif
Views: 522
Size:  132.6 KB

The first look of Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s romantic film Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, earlier titled Short Term Shaadi, is out and from the very look of it, it’s clear that the duo had super fun. .
Directed By Shakun Batra, the romantic comedy is a Karan Johar Dharma Production set to release around Valentine’s Day 2012.
The story based in Las Vegas. Kareena Kapoor plays a hairstylist settled in the US, while Imran plays Rahul, an obsessive-compulsive architect. He falls in love with Kareena, and that’s when he learns to love and live.
The film also stars Boman Irani and Kareena’s father Randhir Kapoor in pivotal roles.
While talking to a tabloid, Imran told, “Working with Kareena was a very, very special experience. I’ve always been a huge fan of hers and getting the chance to work with her was initially quite scary because I had a tendency to kind of look at her and say ‘Oh shit, it’s Kareena Kapoor!, you know? I did that for a couple of days. To her credit she’s the most chilled out star – as if she couldn’t care less about her stardom. That actually put me at ease.”

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012

Tags
aur, ekk, imrankareena’s, main, tu’, ‘ek