BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > ShowBiz

ShowBiz All latest news about Lollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 15-07-2011, 07:41 AM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Heart Bollywood’s reaction over Mumbai blasts!!!

Name:  srk.gif
Views: 830
Size:  120.1 KB

Wednesday evening saw three serial bomb blasts in Mumbai leaving the entire nation shocked, aggrieved and angry.
This is how our Bollywood celebrities reacted, using Twitter as a medium.
Priyanka Chopra: “I wish i was back in my city to share this grief.. MUMBAI MERI JAAN..!!!!! Im so saddened by whats happened in mumbai.. my heart wrenches at the thought of what the families of the victims r going thru..its so wrong…why do we have to always accept this terrorism..why r we always told to move on.. I WONT STAND FOR TERROR ANYMORE..and i WILL NOT FORGET!”
Amitabh Bachchan: “And more prayers ! Is that all we can ever do in situations like this .. ? Feel helpless and frustrated …! We express our ‘sympathy’ and ‘prayer’ to those that suffer..what really is he going to do with it ? it will not reinvent day for him…Yes we are all hurt and sad and frustrated ! But will sympathy bring back the dead .. it merely rids us of the guilt of helplessness.”
Shahrukh Khan: “En route india and mumbai…I am devastated and saddened by the loss in my city. May Allah bless us..want to be there as quickly as possible.”
Shahid Kapoor: “3 blasts in mumbai .. Please head home !!!!!”
Neil Nitin Mukesh: “Utter BULLSHIT.This is pure nonsense. We only talk big. Can’t do jack.Not a single lesson learnt after every things that’s already happened… Truly pray for all the families affected.”
Lara Dutta:“Sad to see this city go through this again and again!! Also sad to see that people have resigned themselves to dealing with this!”
Farhan Akhtar: “Cowards strike again! Condolences to all who have lost someone dear. To the rest, please do not panic. Get home safe… I hope the Central and State government wake up to Mumbai’s continuing woes and do something to help our city get it’s confidence back.”
Abhishek Bachchan: “Bomb blasts in Mumbai ? What? Some info please…Hope and pray that you people are safe and home.”
Bipasha Basu: “In d garb of resilience we keep forgetting incidents lke this again n again! Its sad as none is evr punished!Loss of life hs bcome a joke!”
Karan Johar: “Prayers are strong but cannot replace accountability…resilience cannot be considered as back up!!!”
Ram Gopal Varma: “I find it ridiculous tht we pull up governments nd condemn politicians bt not once hold God accountable..so mch fr our belief in his power..Even if the all powerful almighty God can’t do anything to stop this evil why blame the poor police nd the even poorer government.”

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012

Tags
blasts, bollywood’s, mumbai, reaction