BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > BZU Graphics and Wallpapers > Animal and Plants

Animal and Plants Animal and Plants

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 08:06 AM

Contact Number: Removed
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-15
.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute
Wallpapers National Geographic Most Rated High Quality Wallpapers of September 2011, 16 Snaps

This photo is related to life, environment, plants, and animals. This photo describes our whole world. The people watching it will enjoy it. It is the album of nature. Some of them are animated, edited, but many of them are real. It is my collection of peace and mind. Life is a gift of God. It is totally described in my photos. You must see it and enjoy it!

Enzo, an Italian sheepdog breed called Bergamasco, "chillin" on Squibnocket Beach on Martha's Vineyard.

Do danger area in Golestan state, in the north of Iran.

This shot captures a sunbittern flying and showing off its awesome wings. Taken on the Cristalino River near the beautiful Cristalino Jungle Lodge in Amazon basin, Brazil.

A bushfire on Mount Dromedary threatens the small village of Central Tilba on the far south coast of New South Wales, Australia, on September 1, 2009. Providentially rain began soon after the photograph was taken which helped control the severity of the blaze and the village was safe. The photograph was taken on time exposure.

This was the first significant snow fall in October 2009 up here at the Catamount Center's Mountain Campus. I believe air bubbles from the bottom of the lake were rising as heavy snow was falling, causing the ripples from the bubbles escaping to become frozen in time for a day or two. The photo was taken on the north slope of Pikes Peak at about 9,600 feet.

The "success" of this test shot was an accident. I was shooting through a glass-bottomed bucket with an off camera flash in a dry bag held underwater near the scallop. The intention was for the sea grass a couple feet below to make a soft natural background, but I had the aperture stopped too far down so the background came out nearly black. The silt that I had inadvertently stirred up was picked up by the flash, creating the "stars" in this cosmos, and completing the alien-in-outer-space image

During one of my last few days in Iceland I drove back to the Jokulsarlon Glacier lagoon and the nearby black sand beaches to see if any fresh icebergs had washed ashore as indeed they had. This iridescent blue iceberg, polished by the waves was beautifully backlit and was glowing from within when I set up my tripod and took this photograph.

A group of common blues gathered on top of a ferret excrement.

Nectar feeders in the Orokonui Ecosanctuary in southern New Zealand are there to support threatened populations of endemic nectar feeding birds like tui and korimako. These opportunistic silvereyes have mastered the trick of hovering to share in the free meal

I was taking macro photos of raindrops on the ground, when I barely happened to notice this alien looking insect. It appeared to be trapped in a raindrop.

Renowned for their predatory and cannibalistic behavior, the two praying mantid seem to greet each other. This image was captured in a beautiful garden located near a lawn, after a long wait.

Schooling anthias swarm over a soft coral filled reef off Fiji.

On the rim of Alcedo Volcano, on the Galapagos Island of Isabela, I followed this immature hawk as it rode the updrafts along the edge of the caldera. I hiked to where it dropped out of the sight and found it sitting on an unusual roost--a young Galapagos tortoise. It flew off and returned repeatedly over the next hour, but it never departed long enough for the tortoise to emerge from its shell and make its getaway.

This picture was taken during a Ugandan trip in June 2010 with three friends. Our main objective was to trek to see one of the last groups of mountain gorillas. Thanks to the great job done by the Nature Conservation Rangers, we got an amazing before they disappear. We experienced one hour within distance of the incredible primates. Enjoy the beauty of this photograph while understanding the importance of Nature Conservation, and here especially in eastern Africa.

This shot captures the sun’s first beams on the Strynevanten Lake in Norway.

¸.*´¸.*´¨) ¸.*´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.
Bzu Forum

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Tags
2011, geographic, high, national, quality, rated, september, snaps, wallpapers