BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > Chit Chat > Stories,Novels & Kahaniyan

Notices

Stories,Novels & Kahaniyan Share and Read All sort of Stories/Novels Online at bzupages.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Law of Garbage Truck..
Raheel Raheel is offline 22-03-2010, 01:53 PM

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport.

We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us.

My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches! The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us. My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean, he was really friendly. So I asked, 'Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!' This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call, 'The Law of the Garbage Truck.'

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you. Don't take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets.

The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage trucks take over their day.

Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so ... Love the people who treat you right.
Pray for the ones who don't.

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!

Have a blessed, garbage-free day

Raheel
Contributor

Contact Number: Ask Me!
Program / Discipline: Bachelor of commerce
Class Roll Number: 00
Views: 1183

Tags
garbage, law, truck