ѐ ی ... 5 ̪ ی Ȫی ی .
ی ی 捪 "  ǁی یی ʪ ی ی Ȫی ی  ی
ѐ Ә ی ...
" ̪ ی ی ی ."
ی ی Țی Ԙ ǁ ی ی ʪ ی
ی ʪ ی ی ﷺ ی ی Ӎی یی ۔۔۔۔۔۔ !!!
ی
----------------

It was a busy morning at the clinic, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80's arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am.

I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound.

On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound. While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry.

The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I inquired as to her health.
As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in three years now.

I was surprised, and asked him, And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are? He smiled as he patted my hand and said:

She doesn't know me,

but I still know who she is."

I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm, and thought -

"That is the kind of love I want in my life."

.*.*) .*)
(.* (.
Bzu Forum

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

.BZU.

Contact Number: Removed
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-15