View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 08:50 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Akshay Kumar, the ‘desi’ boy!!

Name:  Akshay.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  13.1 KB

Bollywood’s khiladi, Akshay Kumar, is one actor who loves to be unique. Almost all celebrities in Bollywood prefer speaking in English over Hindi. However, our Akki saab likes it the other way round. He says, he is super comfortable conversing in his national language, Hindi.
“After all, we’re Hindi film stars. We earn our bread and butter from Bollywood. I’m uncomfortable talking in English..I’ve always been,” Akshay said in a statement.
“I’ve realized my fans love the dialogues I say on screen. And those are in Hindi. Why speak in a language your are not comfortable with? After all success is about being comfortable in your own skin and I’m finally doing that,” he added.
Akshay Kumar says he is very proud of his roots and call’s himself ‘desi’.

“I’m proud to be desi. I’m a desi boy from Delhi and I’m very proud of who I am and I am proud of my roots. My fans love me for being being humble and hard working. They love me for speaking to them in their language; they connect with me because I remind them of their roots,”
he said.

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012