View Single Post
Old 22-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
Cancer Treatment (Forward as received)
Raheel Raheel is offline 22-04-2011, 12:11 PM

Forward as received.

Dear All,

One of my cousin got lung cancer few months back. That was really shocking to all his family members. Cancer diagnosed was of stage three. Immediately treatment was started from Pakistan most of the art hospital for cancer i.e. Shaukat Khanum Hospital in Lahore. But there were little chances to reverse the disease as it’s already reached to stage 3. Than one day somebody told us about a person in District Nowshera who is treating cancer by herbs. We went there and he gave us some herbal medicines for ten days. It was really amazing when we saw an improvement in the condition of my cousin in just three days after taking the medicine. Now with grace of Allah his reports are received from Shaukat Khanum Hospital and there is no such thing as cancer in his report. The doctors are really amazed and they talked to the person on phone. (Person who gave us medicine).The doctors are now planning to visit that person on coming Monday. I'm posting this add because if even a single human life is saved because of me will be a great honor for me. The name of that person is Mushtaq. Living in Risalpur, District Nowshera. His Mob#0344-9728499, 0300-9176901. He is not charging a single penny from his patients.

I will request everyone to send this message to your contact and if we are able to save some one life it's like we saved whole humanity. I know this is not a proper forum for such things but I just want to save some one life.

Raheel
Contributor

Contact Number: Ask Me!
Program / Discipline: Bachelor of commerce
Class Roll Number: 00
Views: 2930