View Single Post
Old 19-09-2010, 01:14 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Pink Why is ranbir kapoor worried these days ?

Anjaana Anjaani is set to hit theaters on Sept 24th (next Friday). The promos look fresh as ever and the songs are a feast to the ears. Then what’s worrying Ranbir......
Well, the buzz is that, Ranbir is hoping for the film’s release to get postponed. Reason: The Allahabad High Court will give its verdict on the Babri Masjid land dispute case on 24th Sept . The case is very sensitive and has already sent the UP cops gearing up for tightened security. Ranbir feels it is unfit to release the film on such a day.. He wants the film to release a day later.
“I don’t wish to celebrate on a day when such a big decision is going to be announced,” Ranbir is quoted to have said in a media report.
However, Ranbir admits that there are too many people involved in the production and distribution of the film and therefore the release may not be postponed.
Name:  ranbir.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  71.4 KB

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012

Last edited by usman_latif_ch; 19-09-2010 at 03:23 PM.