View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Contributor

Contact Number: Ask Me!
Program / Discipline: Bachelor of commerce
Class Roll Number: 00
Raheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Raheel Send a message via Yahoo to Raheel
Default Funny homeless signs..

Panhandling has quickly become an art form with those practicing coming up with funny homeless signs. A quick, witty, or creative message scrawled across a piece of cardboard can mean the difference between an empty cup and making some money. Here are 8 of the best funny homeless signs.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1530
Size:  32.1 KB
You wouldn’t have known he was a Jedi without his funny homeless sign.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  38.4 KB
If this funny homeless sign is correct, then you might as well give him a dollar. After all, his wife’s been kidnapped. I wonder just how much the ransom was for to begin with.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  19.4 KB
Well, this isn’t really as funny as the others, but it definitely is creative. Verbal abuse for a dollar, sounds like a deal to me.

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  21.1 KB
I guess the technology sector has dropped the ball. While this one may not be as funny as the rest, it does show some creative sign age.

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 1605
Size:  21.3 KB
At least he’s being honest, or is he? Even if he is down on his luck, he appears to have a website. Sadly, it doesn’t seem to work. Definitely a creative homeless sign.

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 5422
Size:  26.2 KB
I don’t know about you, but this funny homeless sign is making me rummage through my pockets for change right now.

Name:  7.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  39.0 KB
Time are tough all around. This funny homeless sign is showing how desperate some out of work robots are. CGI has ruined their career.

Name:  8.jpg
Views: 5396
Size:  42.9 KB
Finally, the ninjas have struck again. Apparently a large chunk of the homeless are being harassed by ninjas.