View Single Post
Old 21-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Warning!: Computer Maniac

Location: In Umer Hall. Permanent Address : Zahir Pir, RYK, Punjab.
Contact Number: Sorry. You can contact me through email... Thanks!
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-45
!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about
Cool What am I feeling now at the airport?

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Hello guys! Only some of you people may know that beside a student of BZU, I'm also an overseas pakistani who had lived the past 15 years of his life in Saudi Arabia! I've to visit Saudi Arabia yearly in order to renew my Visa!

So now I'm at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi. Waiting for the saudi arabian flight SV 705. Currently I'm using Wateen's Free Internet Service here at the airport . They have settled some PC's for the passengers for free but unfortunately with no USB ports.

Many new faces are to been seen here. Some having poor level of communication while some having excellent one. A girl wearing a abaya (Islamic Dress) sat beside me to use one of the PCs. She was not so much attractive but a moment later she blowed up my mind with her awesome pesonality. Her cell phone ranged and when she answered the phone and continued to talk, I was amazed with the way she talked. Very smooth english speaking... Its not like that I can't speak english but the way she speaked was resembling to those living in foreign countries such as USA etc. OHH !!! Wish one day I could visit these countries...

Flight Time now!! Will continue it later when I reach my destination.

To be Continued---->