View Single Post
Old 21-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Every one choose so i.

Program / Discipline: Bachelor of commerce
AbdulQuyum will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to AbdulQuyum
Default Some Nokia E71 Tips And Tricks

Nokia E71 is one of the best mobile phones released by Nokia in 2008. I am sharing some useful tips and tricks for Nokia E71 users to use your phone in style and smartly.

One Touch Mute: You can mute the call by pressing the button between volume keys, on the right hand side of the phone. Press it again to cancel the Mute.

Time and Date: When phone is in the locked state and screen is blank, press Navi button to display date and time in large font.

Text Messages: When in standby mode, hold down left soft key to read new text messages.

Silent Mode: From idle screen, press and hold down # to switch between silent and general mode.

Bluetooth: From blank screen, press and hold * to switch between Bluetooth on and off.

Open multimedia messages: If you receive multimedia messages that are not supported by E71, try to send that message to another device or computer and open.

Organize/ sort messages: To create a new folder to organize your messages, Select my folders > Options > New Folder. To move message to another folder select options > move to folder. Select the folder and press ok. To sort message in specific order, select Options > sort by. You can sort the messages by date, sender, subject, message type.

Camera auto focus activation: Press “T” when in camera mode for auto focus function.

Full screen: For full screen image or video viewing, press “Fn” + “Space”.

FF video: For fast forward video, press Navikey “UP”.

Rewind Video: Press Navikey “Down” to rewind the video.

Zoom image: Press “Fn” + “0”.