BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan

BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (http://bzupages.com/)
-   Audio/Video Section (http://bzupages.com/262-audio-video-section/)
-   -   Tahir Ul Qadri Sajda karvaate huay !‏ (http://bzupages.com/f262/tahir-ul-qadri-sajda-karvaate-huay-%FE-6035/)

usman_latif_ch 04-10-2009 11:22 AM

Tahir Ul Qadri Sajda karvaate huay !‏

3 Attachment(s)
***Important Note:
I must say before viewing this video one must read and think what is actually happening there in the video because some of friends can't understand and say its not "sajda" its just kissing of feet...(and that is too prohabited in Islam)

First of all i want to share some of the lyrics of the "qawali" that is being sung in this video

1) Jahan Jahan nazar aye tu "Tahir" karain hm "Sajda"

2) Kaaba ho ya boott khana iss sy nahi koi matlab
3) Peenay ko tu pee loonga per shart zara si ha ......baghdad ka saqi ho or Minhaj ka maay khana
4) Bey-Dam teri qismat mein hain sajday issi daar k, choota ha na chootay ga "sangay-dare-jana"

Secondly I want you to please see attentionally in video that may be one of the person's may or may not he is, kissing his feet otherwise all of them are doing "Sajda" on in-front him at the cushion that is being placed there and you see that his feet are behind the upper cushion, besides all these observations you can hear in Qawali, they are saying themselves that they are doing Sajda and "Tahir ul Qadri" is appreciating them to continue...

You must have flash player pluginn to watch or just click here to download the video (file size: 36MB)

Attachment 11628

Download this Video Click Here
Get video embed code

.BZU. 04-10-2009 02:14 PM

Re: Tahir Ul Qadri Sajda karvaate huay !‏

Logon kay imaan kharab ki ay ho ay hain, aur tu koi baat nahi hay..

Allah Pak ki sifat hay kay usay sajda kia ja ay.

Abh hamray Molvi na aozbillah Allah Kay barabar ho gay hain , kay un ko sajda karna par raha hay...

Lanat Ullah par rahi ho gi in stupid molvi's par jo Allah ki shaan ko apni shan bana baiathay. aur Qiamat kay din yeh Buray logon kay saath utha ay ja ay gay. agar inhon nay Allah say maaufi na maangi tu...

irfishahpk 04-10-2009 03:41 PM

Such a stupid people they don't have sense? Allah in logon ko raah e raast par laye. They don't know what they are doing. But the scholar must stop them, if he is not stopping then he is also responsible for such type of crime. That's why it is said that extremism is not good in any way.

*********************ALLAH O AKBAR*******************

usman_latif_ch 04-10-2009 04:09 PM

Re: Tahir Ul Qadri Sajda karvaate huay !

Comment on Mr. Asad's below post ( Mr. Asad please give your views now by answering my questions)
Aslam o alykum!
Quote:

Here is the Quranic verse I would like to refer:

O Believers! If some wicked person brings you any news, inquire thoroughly into its truth (lest) you should cause (undue) harm to a people unknowingly, and later feel regret for what you have done. (Ch. 49, V. 6)

Similarly there are Hadiths of Rasool Allah (PBUH) suggesting doing research before spreading any news.

So brother, all of us (including myself) should do extreme care before spreading any such news, especially when it is realted to any scholar.

> i am fully agreed upon this with you and accept it that we all must should not blindly trust any one's preechings(even any scholor's preeching) but we must research by ouself too about the matters related to islam and then if when we are sure it is strictly according to islam(Quran and Sahi ahadees) then we should follow and act.

Quote:

Now coming back to the point. Let me first mention that Dr. Qadri has made this statement very clearly on several occassions that doing sajda to anyone or anything with niyat of ibaadat is 'Kufr', and doing sajda to anyone or anything with niyat of respect is 'haraam'. He condemns and advises those ignorant people who sometimes do sajda of respect to graves of pious people and strictly instruct them that this is haram (or shirk if someone does that with niyat of ibada).

> Yes i agreed he has said at many occassions that it is haram and shirk but my question then why he is promoting such kinds of things by arranging / attending that kind of occassions in which the happennings leads to shirk and haram...

Quote:

Now in the referenced video, this is one of the very rare occasions when he allowed anyone to kiss his feet feet in respect, and this is allowed in Islam and is proven through Hadith and acts of Sahaba and our Islaaf (including Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhar). Dr. Qadri does not allow anyone to kiss his hands and feet usually and as I mentioned this is one of the very rare occasions this ever happened. It's not that he does not allow it because it is haraam, he just does not allow it because of his humility and humbleness. I've known Dr. Qadri for at least two decades and have attending several events in his presence and I witness that I've never seen him allowing someone kissing his feet ever, again because of his humbleness only, even though it is allowed in Islam.

> yes i have viewed many of these kind of his videos but again comming to that point that have you ever researched that what he is saying is it true or not, he said in ahadees it is allowed to kiss feet and handa but have you yourself read any Sahi hadees that illustrates that is is allowed in islam no its not because according to me there is no such a single sahi ahadees which shows this it is allowed

But a one more question is that after reading your post i am really confused that on the one side you are saying it Dr. Qadri said it is allowed in islam according to many Ahadees(this is allowed in Islam and is proven through Hadith and acts of Sahaba and our Islaaf (including Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhar)), and on the other hand you are saying this too "Dr. Qadri does not allow anyone to kiss his hands and feet usually and as I mentioned this is one of the very rare occasions this ever happened"... i asked you if it is allowed and mentioned in many Ahadees then he must appreciate this action and he should often do so because what is mentioned in Ahadees is sunnat and we must Apply sunnat in our daily life as mush as we can without any fear...is it?

Quote:

Now here are some references that shows that kissing hands and feet of elders are allowed in Islam:

First of all, Imam Bukhari's book 'Al Adab Al Mufrad' hadiths 975 through 979 shows us that Sahaba (RA) used to kiss Prophet's (PBUH) hands and feet, and Sahaba (RA) kissed hands and feet of other Sahaba (RA) too.

Here is the video of Dr. Qadri himself explaining these hadiths:

The ruling among the authorites that kissing the hand of the scholar is mustahab is categorically proven by the fact that when Imam Muslims met Imam Bukhari, he desired to kiss not merely his hands but his feet. This was gratuitous behavior on the part of Imam Muslim and display of humbleness and respect by Imam Bukhari who did not allow kissing his feet. But had this been haram, Imam Muslim would not have even demanded that.

>You have quoted some references but have not quoted any text of even a single of them(Imam Bukhari's book 'Al Adab Al Mufrad' hadiths 975 through 979) can you please quote the complete text of some with complete references...and also mention is it a sahi hadees and which of the Mohadaseen said this is "Sahi" because as we know Imam bukhari have learnt by heart about many lacks of ahadees and he just wrote only few thousands "Sahi Ahadees" on which they are sure, and on those Ahadees all are agreed and no one will refuse them.

Quote:

We Muslims (in general) have developed a habit of reaching to conclusion without doing any research and that is the reason there are so many problems and misunderstandings have developed among us. We should learnt to respect each other, especially our ulema, even if we may have any difference of opinion with them. Having difference of opinion with any scholar in Islam (whether related to Fiqh or Aqeeda/theology) should not justify us start spreading any bad news about him/her. We Muslims need to learn respecting scholars belonging to all school of thoughts and this would result in respect of us (all Muslims) as one nation.

May Allah give us more knowledge in His path and give us toufeeq to respect our elders and ulemas.

Wassalam,

>Yes agreed...So please answer my question and give required texts and references

Wassalam,

Raheel 05-10-2009 03:59 PM

ek jahil ka gumrah hona us k apnay liye nuqsan ka sabab hay lekin koi scholar ya molvi gumrah ho to apnay sath sath ummat ko bhi jahanum me le jata hay, misal sab k samnay hay, Allah hamain bhi or in logon ko bhi haq ki raah per chalna or sabit qadam rehna naseeb farmaye.

m_asad786 06-10-2009 10:30 PM

I am shocked to see the dreadful manner in which you have uploaded a video on your forum website indulged in character assassination of a prominent religious figure whose services for Islam in multiple fields are recognized and praised and also appreciated by the follows of the late saint Bahadudin Zakriya Multani (RA). I regard it below my dignity and an utter wastage of time to comment on the character assassination, rumour-mongering, misrepresentation and twisting of facts and presentation of half truths

Therefore I would like to protest against your website and would like to urge you to investigate this issue and to remove the video clip and the thread created by the user. The user and the admin should also be removed from the websites.
----------new text added ----------
I can understand that by seeing such video its a natural reaction that one may start thinking what you concluded. But I believe this is our duty in light of Allah's command and Rasool Allah's instructions that we should not scatter any news without proper research. Especially if some news involve respect of any person. And when it comes to an Alim-e-Deen, our duty increases even more.

O Believers! If some wicked person brings you any news, inquire thoroughly into its truth (lest) you should cause (undue) harm to a people unknowingly, and later feel regret for what you have done. (Ch. 49, V. 6)

Similarly there are Hadiths of Rasool Allah (PBUH) suggesting doing research before spreading any news.

So brother, all of us (including myself) should do extreme care before spreading any such news, especially when it is realted to any scholar.

Now coming back to the point. Let me first mention that Dr. Qadri has made this statement very clearly on several occassions that doing sajda to anyone or anything with niyat of ibaadat is 'Kufr', and doing sajda to anyone or anything with niyat of respect is 'haraam'. He condemns and advises those ignorant people who sometimes do sajda of respect to graves of pious people and strictly instruct them that this is haram (or shirk if someone does that with niyat of ibada).

Now in the referenced video, this is one of the very rare occasions when he allowed anyone to kiss his feet feet in respect, and this is allowed in Islam and is proven through Hadith and acts of Sahaba and our Islaaf (including Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhar). Dr. Qadri does not allow anyone to kiss his hands and feet usually and as I mentioned this is one of the very rare occasions this ever happened. It's not that he does not allow it because it is haraam, he just does not allow it because of his humility and humbleness. I've known Dr. Qadri for at least two decades and have attending several events in his presence and I witness that I've never seen him allowing someone kissing his feet ever, again because of his humbleness only, even though it is allowed in Islam.

Now here are some references that shows that kissing hands and feet of elders are allowed in Islam:

First of all, Imam Bukhari's book 'Al Adab Al Mufrad' hadiths 975 through 979 shows us that Sahaba (RA) used to kiss Prophet's (PBUH) hands and feet, and Sahaba (RA) kissed hands and feet of other Sahaba (RA) too.

Here is the video of Dr. Qadri himself explaining these hadiths:

The ruling among the authorites that kissing the hand of the scholar is mustahab is categorically proven by the fact that when Imam Muslims met Imam Bukhari, he desired to kiss not merely his hands but his feet. This was gratuitous behavior on the part of Imam Muslim and display of humbleness and respect by Imam Bukhari who did not allow kissing his feet. But had this been haram, Imam Muslim would not have even demanded that.

Here are some of the articles discussing this in detail and refering to other ahadith and historical facts:

http://miftaahulkhair.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/kissing-the-hands-and-feet-of-pious-people/
http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/hh/kissingscholarhand.html
http://www.yursil.com/blog/2006/09/kissing-feet-and-prostration/
http://www.ahlus-sunna.com/index..php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=111

We Muslims (in general) have developed a habit of reaching to conclusion without doing any research and that is the reason there are so many problems and misunderstandings have developed among us. We should learnt to respect each other, especially our ulema, even if we may have any difference of opinion with them. Having difference of opinion with any scholar in Islam (whether related to Fiqh or Aqeeda/theology) should not justify us start spreading any bad news about him/her. We Muslims need to learn respecting scholars belonging to all school of thoughts and this would result in respect of us (all Muslims) as one nation.

May Allah give us more knowledge in His path and give us toufeeq to respect our elders and ulemas.

Wassalam,

.BZU. 06-10-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_asad786
The video on your website indulged in character assassination of a "renowned religious figure" whose services for Islam in multiple fields are recognized and who commands respect among followers of all schools of thought. I regard it below my dignity and an utter wastage of time to comment on the character assassination, rumour-mongering, misrepresentation and twisting of facts and presentation of half truths

Thats why please remove the thread as you are damaging the reputation of BZU because your using their name.

Means you want to say kay Alama sahab ki Video ko net par share karnay say BZU ki reputation kharab ho jati hay. I do not think so..

But Why you not think kay Allah Paak ki sifaat ko aik Allama main maan lia ja ay tu Kia iss main Mere piyaray Malik ki reputation/ Allah ki shaan main gustaakhi nahi ho gi?

Buhut afsoss huya. kay loog Aik insaan ki shaan main gustakhi tu qabool nahi kar saktay. But Allah ki shaan main gustakhi karna buhut acha lagta hay in logon ko... Very sad very bad Asad...

Religious figure wo hoti hay jo Allah tala nay Quran majeed main biyan ki.. Allah ki shaan hay us say madad mangi ja ay. even kay hum har rooz namaz main bhi Sorat fatiha main yehi kehtay hain kay Ay Allah hum tujh say hei madad mangtay hain. aur teri hei ibadat kartay hain. Tu sajda karna aik ibadat hay..

Aap in Alama ko kehna chahain tu keh saktay hain kay yeh Islam kay Scholar hain, But kia aap mujhay bata saktay hain kay .. Piyaray nabi kareem SAW nay .. kabhi bhi kisi sahabi R.A ko kaha ho kay mujhay tum sajda karo.. Beshak nahi kaha hay. Because Aap SAW kabhi bhi Allah ki shaan main gustaakhi nahi kartay they..Aap SAW tu is baat ki tableegh kartay thay kay Sajda kay laiyaq Sirf aik hei zaat hay , jis say hum madad mang saktay hain, Aur har dafa namaz main us zaat ki barai beyan kartay hain... usay sajday kartay hain.

now you still think kay In Alama sahab nay Allah ki shaan main Gustaakhi nahi ki?

Asad Aap bhi PM ki baja ay yahan reply karain na openly.. Aap kay dil main Khoof kiyon hain Logon ka

Muzammil 06-10-2009 11:12 PM

First of all, this site is not related in condition to Bahauddin Zakariya University, This is just and online forum connecting BZU Students

Second thing ki yeh ek open online disscussion forum hai yahan hur users ko permission hai ki woh kisi cheez ke related bhi disscuss ker sakta hai in proper catogery. aur is forums ke owners us ke risponsible nahi hai in any condition. hum kisi bhi users ko force nahi ker sakte ki aap yeh na disscuss karo woh na disscuss karo then how we run our site? hum sirf yeh dekh sakte hain ki koi kisi bhi topic per bad languages na use kare and larayi na ho kisi bhi topic per.. and i saw that, is poore topic per aisa kuch bhi nahi hua.. agar aap ko apna opinion dena hai is poore mamle me then aap bhi replies karo no problem at all.. yahan koi kisi ke khilaaf kuch nahi kia jaa raha hai ek user ko koi baat sahi nahi lagi jo ki poori tarah uski personal soch thi to usne yahan share ki aur kuch users ne jo ki usse agree kerte the unhone ne replies kiye.. then whats the problem..? kya hamne yh thread sticky ka hua hai ya main page per is ka link lagaya hua hai..? ya users ko force ker rahe hain ki woh is baat per agree kare..? no way.. hur users ki apni personal soch hai aur woh poori tarah free hai kisi topic per disscuss kerne ke liye in decent language..

now my personal opinion on this matter..

me zyaadaa naahi jaanta hadiths ke baare me bcoz sorry to say me bhi un lakhon logon me aata hoon jo duniya me itne gum hain ki unhe apne deen ke liye time nahi.. but i have one question..zara socho koi banda kisi mazar per fatiha perh raha hai and uske baad usne us mazar ko chooma aur kuch bhi kia chahe woh as a respect kia ho but socho agar koi non muslim ya koi muslim jo ki zyada islaam ke baare me na janta ho woh yeh dekhega to kya sochega..? woh yeh sochega ki naaozobillah un mazar me itni taqat hai ki woh hamara achcha bura ker sakta hai and hame apni fariyad unse kehni chahiye.. woh hamara bhala karega aur yehi ho raha hai aaj kal poori duniya me mazaron per.. kitne non muslim and muslims jaate hain mazaron per maangne to kya hamari yeh responsibility nahi hai ki hum aisa koi kaam na kare jisse shirq ko bhadawa mile..? kya kal qayamat ke din aalah taala hame is baat per nahi pakdega ki tune to ek kaam kiya but tujhe dekh ker hazaron logon ne shirq kya ..? kya un sab shirq ka gunah us shakhs ke gardan per bhi nahi hoga jise dekh ker woh start hua..? in my opinion hoga.. hume aisa koi kaam nahi kerna chahiye jo ki galat na ho but aisa kaam bhi nahi kerna chahiye jo galat na hote hue bhi galat lage.. aap to kehto hi haan yeh sajda kerna galat hai bcoz aap ko ilm hai in baaton ka but jise ilm nahi hai kya kabhi unse jaa ker poocha hai woh kya soch ker yeh karte hain..? bhai sahab woh kisi ke haath ko ya feet ko respect me nahi choomte woh is liye choomte hain bcoz woh sochte hain ki yeh hamara achcha nad bura ker sakte hain.. to kya us haath aur feet ko chumwane wale per kal qayamat ke din paqad nahi honi hai ki tune apna haath kyon nahi jhatka..? mere hisaab se hogi zaroor hogi.. thats all..

allah taala hamse aisa koi kaam na kerwaye jaane ya anjaane me jisse hum shirq ko bhadawa dene walo me gine jaayen.. Aameen..

BSIT07-01 07-10-2009 08:34 AM

Quote:

ok, you referred this Verse...

Now tell me, did you research for what you said below?

Quote:

Now in the referenced video, this is one of the very rare occasions when he allowed anyone to kiss his feet feet in respect, and this is allowed in Islam and is proven through Hadith and acts of Sahaba and our Islaaf (including Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhar). Dr. Qadri does not allow anyone to kiss his hands and feet usually and as I mentioned this is one of the very rare occasions this ever happened. It's not that he does not allow it because it is haraam, he just does not allow it because of his humility and humbleness.
Kissing the feet is Allowed in Islam? Give me Proof ...

and also give me answers of questions, I've sent you in PM ...

I've clearly mentioned that I will remove this thread after acceptable answers of the questions in my PM ... But you did not answered those questions, but you just sent another message ... Any way Here I am sharing my PM, which I've sent to you ... any one who wanted to remove this video, please answer these questions
Quote:

ws,

First of All , This is not an official site ...

2nd, Ive seen the video now ... I don't know about Tahir Ul Qadri ... But I've seen in video that people are prostrating (Sajda) to a person ...

I need answers of these question, If can satisfy me, I will remove that Topic

1- Can you tell me that , Log sajda kar rahay hain ya nahi?

2- Can you tell me that Islam allows this type of activity?

3- Kia Muhammad (PBUH) ko kisi nay kabhi sajda kia tha?

4- Kia kisi Sahabi ko kisi ne sajda kia tha? Ya kisi Sahabi ne kisi ko Sajda kia?

5- Kia Sajda sirf Allah ko nahi karna chahiay?

6- Kia kisi insaan ko sajda karna Allah ki Sifaat main sirk nai hay?

7- Whatever that person is & whatever he has done for islam, But woh apnay aap ko Allah ka shareek thehra raha hay tu kia us insaan kay khilaf aik muslim ko bolnay ka haq nai hay?

8- Can you show me any Hadith or Ayah that tells to prostrate a Person & Even to a Prophet?

9- Islam Even does not allows to prostrate for any Prophet , then why One is allowing people to prostrate him?

10- Is not this the Agenda of Islam to let stop that person? You are saying this is Agenda of Poster ...

11- Who said you that Islam allows different thoughts? Keep in Mind that There is Only One Islam and that says to Pray God, not to prostrate People...

12- See in the last moments of Video , Woh Sajda karnay waloon ko Thapki day rahay hain ...

I am not offending.. Just need friendly answers of these questions

Thanks

.BZU. 08-10-2009 09:57 PM

Respected Brothers and Sisters Prof. Dr. Tahir ul Qadri made the Mazar and tomb of Tahir Alauddin al gilani al baghdadi adjacent to masjid in town ship. It is just one example of his promotion of bid'at. I can give you many examples of his promoting bida'at.

صحیح بخاری:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 413 حدیث متواتر حدیث مرفوع مکررات 8 محمد بن مثنی، یحیی ، ہشام، عروہ، حضرت عائشہ رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہا روایت کرتی ہیں کہ ام حبیبہ اور ام سلمہ نے ایک گرجا، حبش دیکھا تھا، اسمیں تصویریں تھیں، انہوں نے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم سے اس کا ذکر کیا آپ نے فرمایا کہ ان لوگوں میں جب کوئی نیک مرد ہوتا اور وہ مر جاتا تو اس کی قبر پر مسجد بنا لیتے اور اس میں یہ تصویریں بنا دیتے، یہ لوگ اللہ کے نزدیک قیامت کے دن بدترین خلق ہوں گے۔ خاری:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 422 حدیث متواتر حدیث مرفوع مکررات 6 عبداللہ بن مسلمہ، ابن شہاب، سعید بن مسیب، حضرت ابوہریرہ رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ روایت کرتے ہیں کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے فرمایا کہ اللہ تعالی یہودیوں کا ناس کردے کہ انہوں نے اپنے پیغمبروں کی قبروں کو مسجد بنالیا۔ صحیح مسلم:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 2237 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 5 یحیی بن یحیی، ابوبکر بن ابوشیبہ، زہیر بن حرب، یحیی، وکیع، سفیان، حبیب بن ابوثابت ابووائل، حضرت ابوہیاج اسدی سے روایت ہے۔ مجھے حضرت علی رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ نے فرمایا کیا میں تجھے اس کام کے لئے نہ بھیجوں جس کام کے لئے مجھے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے بھیجا تھا کہ تو کسی صورت کو مٹائے بغیر نہ چھوڑ اور نہ کسی بلند قبر کو برابر کئے بغیر۔ صحیح مسلم:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 2237 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 5 یحیی بن یحیی، ابوبکر بن ابوشیبہ، زہیر بن حرب، یحیی، وکیع، سفیان، حبیب بن ابوثابت ابووائل، حضرت ابوہیاج اسدی سے روایت ہے۔ مجھے حضرت علی رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ نے فرمایا کیا میں تجھے اس کام کے لئے نہ بھیجوں جس کام کے لئے مجھے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے بھیجا تھا کہ تو کسی صورت کو مٹائے بغیر نہ چھوڑ اور نہ کسی بلند قبر کو برابر کئے بغیر۔

According to following Hadith the people who build mazars and do lighting on graves DESERVE CURSE OF Prophet Muhammad pubh.
سنن ابوداؤد:جلد دوم:حدیث نمبر 1459 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 7 محمد بن کثیر، شعبہ، محمد بن حجادہ، ابوصالح، حضرت ابن عباس سے روایت ہے کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے قبروں کی زیارت کرنے والی عورتوں پر لعنت فرمائی ہے۔ اس طرح قبروں پر مسجدیں بنانے والوں اور اس پر چراغ جلانے والوں پر بھی لعنت فرمائی ہے۔ جامع ترمذی:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 301 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 7 قتیبہ، عبدالوارث بن سعید، محمد بن جحادہ، ابوصالح، ابن عباس سے روایت ہے کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے لعنت کی قبروں کی زیارت کرنے والی عورتوں قبروں پر مسجدیں بنانے والوں اور چراغ جلانے والوں پر اس باب میں حضرت ابوہریرہ اور حضرت عائشہ سے بھی روایت ہے امام ابوعیسی ترمذی فرماتے ہیں حدیث ابن عباس حسن ہے سنن ابن ماجہ:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 1575 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 7 ازہر بن مروان، عبدالوارث، محمد بن حجادة، ابوصالح، حضرت ابن عباس فرماتے ہیں کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے قبروں کی زیارت کرنے والی عورتوں پر لعنت فرمائی ۔ مسلم:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 2237 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 5 یحیی بن یحیی، ابوبکر بن ابوشیبہ، زہیر بن حرب، یحیی، وکیع، سفیان، حبیب بن ابوثابت ابووائل، حضرت ابوہیاج اسدی سے روایت ہے۔ مجھے حضرت علی رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ نے فرمایا کیا میں تجھے اس کام کے لئے نہ بھیجوں جس کام کے لئے مجھے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے بھیجا تھا کہ تو کسی صورت کو مٹائے بغیر نہ چھوڑ اور نہ کسی بلند قبر کو برابر کئے بغیر۔ صحیح مسلم:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 2237 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 5 یحیی بن یحیی، ابوبکر بن ابوشیبہ، زہیر بن حرب، یحیی، وکیع، سفیان، حبیب بن ابوثابت ابووائل، حضرت ابوہیاج اسدی سے روایت ہے۔ مجھے حضرت علی رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ نے فرمایا کیا میں تجھے اس کام کے لئے نہ بھیجوں جس کام کے لئے مجھے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے بھیجا تھا کہ تو کسی صورت کو مٹائے بغیر نہ چھوڑ اور نہ کسی بلند قبر کو برابر کئے بغیر۔ ماجہ:جلد اول:حدیث نمبر 1562 حدیث مرفوع مکررات 11 ازہر بن مروان و محمد بن زیاد، عبدالوارث، ایوب، ابوزبیر، حضرت جابر فرماتے ہیں کہ رسول اللہ نے قبروں کو پختہ بنانے سے منع فرمایا۔ محمد بن یحییٰ، محمد بن عبداللہ رقاشی، وہب، عبدالرحمن بن جابر، قاسم بن مخیمرہ، حضرت ابوسعید سے روایت ہے کہ نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے قبر پر عمارت بنانے سے منع فرمایا ۔

According to above hadices Prof. Dr. Tahir ul Qadri not only promoted bid'at but also promoted shirk and curse for muslims by building and lighting Mazar of his peer.

Quote:

This guy is the most successfull seller of Islam.. check his bank accounts