BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > Chit Chat > Funny Cut Piece

Notices

Funny Cut Piece Khati Mithhi Tehreerain and ashaar,Jokes and Lateefy

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 28-12-2010, 01:23 AM

Contact Number: Removed
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-15
.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute
Not Matter Genious from dictionaries!!!

Here are some interesting facts about '
genious'
1 Genious :
It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people.
"Like, woah, yeah man, I'm like, such a genious, dude!"
"Well, you're retarded..."

2 Genious :
What one person calls another while trying to subvert the other's intelligence, often in a public forum.

The attacker may account for the superfluous "o" by claiming to be of French heritage, but no one will believe him and will enjoy the irony of misspelling "genius" while trying to undermine another's intelligence.

A petty member of the forum will point out the mistake and may create a new definition for "genious" at Urban Dictionary.
"You sound like a genious."

Google Web:

Did you mean: genius

3 genious :Many people have spelled the word genius this way for as long as they can remember. It is NOT the correct spelling. The correctly spelled word "genius" is used to describe one's intelligence.
"People who spell genius, genious, are most certainly not geniuses."

4 genious :
When stupid people are trying to prove they're smarter than you, but have no idea how to spell the word Genius
I outsmarted you Genious

5 genious :
Howlin' Pelle Almqvist (from The Hives) is the genious.

It comes from a mistake in an interview, which he quickly improvised over. Here:
"How do you spell The Hives?" - Interviewer
"G-E-N-I-O-U-S" - Pelle
" And how do you spell genius?" -Interviewer
" T-H-E H-I-V-E-S!" - Pelle.

6 Genious :

I actually think this is the way that I have spelt this word since I learnt to write and I have not, until now, been corrected.

So what does this tell us about the British Education System? Well, that it is run by a load of geniouses (shouldnt that be genii?! ahhh who cares!).

Anyway, seeing as this word isn't defined in the Oxford Dictionary I have turned to Urban instead.

Genious is the term used to describe Katie and Ellie and all their wonderful words such as ponchomania, wicca wicca blazin squad, elemayoand sore throat.Those two are utter geniousness personified!

7 Genious :
Origin: Greece from the word "genus"
Often misspelled without the O even in many dictionaries.

It is the only correct spelling.
George Harrisson is a genious.

Only geniouses spell genious the correct way.

¸.*´¸.*´¨) ¸.*´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.
Bzu Forum

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Tags
dictionaries, genious