BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > Chit Chat > Stories,Novels & Kahaniyan

Notices

Stories,Novels & Kahaniyan Share and Read All sort of Stories/Novels Online at bzupages.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
I’ts called Mind set
irfishahpk irfishahpk is offline 05-07-2009, 09:38 AM

As my friend was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a rope tied to their legs. It was obvious that the elephants could, at anytime, break away from the ropes they were tied to but for some reason, they did not. My friend saw a trainer nearby and asked why these beautiful, magnificent animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away.
Name:  elephant.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  21.4 KB
“Well”, he said, “when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.” My friend was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they gigantic creature has limited its present abilities by the imitations of its past.
Like the elephants, how many of us go through life holding onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before? How many of us refuse to attempt something new and challenging because of our so called MINDSET?

Your attempt may fail, but never fail to make an attempt….

And

Choose not to accept the false boundaries and limitations created by the past…

irfishahpk
Irfan Shah (ISB)

Contact Number: Awain
Program / Discipline: MBA(IT) Postgraduate
Class Roll Number: Lay
Views: 1433

Tags
called, i’ts, mind, set