BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > Youtube Videos/Clips etc > Islamic Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 30-10-2010, 09:53 PM

Contact Number: Push me a PM if you really need
Program / Discipline: Alumni
Class Roll Number: ---
thecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond reputethecool has a reputation beyond repute
Video/Movie Muslim Womens Are The Most Beautiful Womens On The Earth !!!

Muslim Womens Are The Most Beautiful Womens On The Earth !!!

O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, that so they may be recognized and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful."
(Qur'an 33: 59)

Abdullah ibn Amr reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying, "The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman." (Sahih Muslim)

In Islam, a woman's beauty is honored and precious- it's not cheap to be displayed for the world to see. I'm a Muslim woman and I do cover myself completely and no one has forced me to cover myself, it is my choice and I do it to please my Creator. It's our modesty, and our choice to obey and please our Creator. We are modest and love to cover our beauty. Our beauty is precious.

Any comments or questions are more than welcome. But please don't use any offensive words- we all have different opinions and we all can discuss what we want without insulting anyone. But if anyone does actually waste their time typing in insults or bashing Islam or Muslim women in the comments, then just know that your comment will be deleted insha'Allah (God willing).

Tags
beautiful, earth, muslim, womens