BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > ShowBiz

ShowBiz All latest news about Lollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-10-2011, 06:14 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ra.One on a promotional spree!!

Name:  srk.gif
Views: 198
Size:  191.6 KB

Shahrukh Khan is on a promotional spree. The superstar is all set to catch up with his fans from Kolkata to Delhi.
Earlier this week, Shahrukh was in Chennai for the audio launch of Ra.One in Tamil. Yesterday, Vadodara, Gujarat was graced by his presence. Very soon, SRK will visit Kolkata, Bangalore and Delhi as a part of his five city tour. Actor cum singer Meiyang Chang, will be seen accompanying the superstar on his India tour. Chang tweeted the schedule: “Hosting a 5-city promotional tour of Ra.One with SRK! Baroda 12th Oct, Bhopal 13th Oct, Kolkata 15th Oct, Bangalore 16th Oct, Delhi 18th Oct.”
Shahrukh Khan also tweeted from Vadodara, “in vadodara.wot a lovely city. my first time here…under the pretext of promotions see places i have never been to..whirlwind india tour!! had young boys & girls following me on their two wheelers waving out & screaming. please please be careful doing that i get scared for u all.”
On October 24, Shahrukh will be in Dubai for a big premiere.
‘Ra.One’ hits the theaters on October 26.

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012

Tags
promotional, raone, spree