BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > ShowBiz

ShowBiz All latest news about Lollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Self-Confident Adult

Contact Number: 00923458015494
Program / Discipline: Education
Class Roll Number: 10806
azmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of light
Default The eternal romantic teams up with the king of romance once again.

As already announced, Yash Chopra's next directorial venture stars the king of romance, Shahrukh Khan. As Yashji put it earlier, "Everyone knows that when I make a movie, Shahrukh will be involved with it. He is like family to YRF and I have always regarded him as one of my own."
However, after days of media conjecturing, we are happy to confirm that the two ladies, who will also be a part of this project, are Katrina Kaif, who will be playing a role opposite Shahrukh for the very first time, and Anushka Sharma, who was launched in "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi", alongside Shahrukh.
Orchestrated by Yash Chopra, this untitled movie will mark the coming together yet again of the award winning duo of the music maestro A. R. Rahman and the poet & lyricist, Gulzar.
When we spoke with him, he shared some of his thoughts with us.
"It's been 7 years since I directed Veer-Zaara and as I begin work on my new film I hear my inner voice asking me a lot of questions. Are you sure you want to direct again, you are nearly 80 years old and the audience is getting younger day by day. Can I really speak from my heart and still expect today's youth to listen to me? Will I be able to live up to the blind faith that Shahrukh Khan has in me and give him yet another memorable romantic film? Will I be able to present the beautiful Katrina Kaif and the very talented Anushka Sharma in a way they have never been seen before? Will I be able to inspire Rahman and Gulzar Bhai enough to create their best work yet?
The honest answer is... I DON'T KNOW! All I know is that I'm making a film that I believe in, a film that is about love and nothing else. A film which has an old soul but a young heart. A film which is classic in its look but contemporary in its language. A film which I'm making on one simple faith... the love that my audiences have given to me over the years. They have tolerated my indulgences for the past 50 years, I'm sure they will indulge me one more time."
The film is scheduled for a Diwali 2012 release, the festive time when Yash Chopra movies over the years have lit up homes worldwide.
Yashji, it's nice to have you back in the Director's Chair!

R.Y.Khan
Pakistan
▓▒░►∞.₤ñĴΦŸ.∞◄░▒▓▐

Tags
eternal, king, romance, romantic, teams