BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

Register FAQ Community Calendar New Posts Navbar Right Corner
HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Entertainment & Enjoyment > ShowBiz

ShowBiz All latest news about Lollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Self-Confident Adult

Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-14
Maimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to behold
Default Aamir Khan' birthday

Aamir Khan

Date of Birth: 14 March 1965, Mumbai, India
Nickname : A.K. AK
Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)

Aamir was first introduced as a child artiste in the 1970's hit Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973) -- he was the youngest child in the trio. He 'quit' movies and went on to become the state tennis champion for Maharashtra. Aamir also fell in love with the girl next door in the meantime. He proposed to her the day he turned 21, and she accepted. But apparently, there was opposition since she was from a Hindu family and he, from a devout Islamic one. So, they eloped, got married and returned to their homes. Aamir's wife Reena even appears in the song "Papa Kehte Hain" that made him the darling of the nation. From the tremendous success of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), which was released when he was 23, he has blossomed into India's finest actor. His list of sterling performances include Dil (1990), Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin (1990), Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (1992), Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1993), Andaz Apna Apna (1994), Bollywood Dreams (1995), Raja Hindustani (1996), Ishq (1997), Ghulam(1998) and Sarfarosh (1999)Dil Chahta Hai( 2001), Lagaan (2001), Mangal Panday (2005), Fanaa( 2006) and Rang De Basanti (2006).

Personal Quotes

""Every film I do means a lot to me. The failure of Mela, definitely made a difference to me. I am not comfortable with the idea of my films not releasing to their full potential.""
"There's a lot of talent both in India and Pakistan. I think the talent in both these two countries should come together and entertain the world audience. If the right offer and opportunity comes my way, I'd love to do a movie in Pakistan." (12 May 2006)
Film making is like fighting a war with leadership at the front.
I found that what happened 150 years ago was happening again with Americans entering other countries and exploiting them but pretending they were doing a favor. It was this contemporary feel that attracted me.
My son is a harsh critic.
I enjoy the love I receive from my fans and my audience. But I think I know what is real for me and what is not.

Salary

Ghajini (2008) Rs.150,000,000
Fanaa (2006) INR 100,000,000
Rang De Basanti (2006) INR 100,000,000
The Rising: Ballad of Mangal Pandey (2005) INR 80,000,000
Dil Chahta Hai (2001) INR 30,000,000

Attached Images

we naturally expect a little care 4rm them!

Old 06-04-2011, 09:50 AM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aamir Khan' birthday

hmmm good ...maimoona ali g app say mil kar buhat khushi hui bcoz phelay is website main main ikloooooooota showbiz ka dewana post karta tha ab app bhi a gaien wah h wah ,, g aya noun and welcome ,, hur sunao fir koi nai tazi ?

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012
Old 06-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Self-Confident Adult

Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-14
Maimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to beholdMaimoona Ali is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Aamir Khan' birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman Mushtaq View Post
hmmm good ...maimoona ali g app say mil kar buhat khushi hui bcoz phelay is website main main ikloooooooota showbiz ka dewana post karta tha ab app bhi a gaien wah h wah ,, g aya noun and welcome ,, hur sunao fir koi nai tazi ?
Thnx jee.... Nai tazi to ab share hote he rahay ge...
we naturally expect a little care 4rm them!

Tags
aamir, birthday, khan