BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Right Header

HOME BZU Mail Box Online Games Radio and TV Cricket All Albums
Go Back   BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan > Welcome to all the Students > Daily News And halat-e-hazra

Daily News And halat-e-hazra National & Intentional Daily News

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 10:47 AM

Contact Number: Removed
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-15
.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Miss World 2011 Is Ivian Sarcos from Venezuela

Miss Venezuela, Ivian Sarcos, has been crowned the 2011 winner of the Miss World beauty pageant at a glittering final ceremony in London.
Wearing a pink dress with diamante studs that had giant frills slashed below the waist, the 22-year-old threw her hands to her face as she was announced the winner.

Last year's Miss World, Alexandria Mills of the United States, placed the sparkling crown on her successor's head.
"I believe that the next Miss World should be a woman of responsibility and reason," Sarcos said before winning the title.
"I believe the woman should be committed to the organisation and help people in need. Beauty with a heart", added the Venezuelan, who works for a broadcasting company and has a degree in human resources.
Miss Philippines, Gwendoline Ruais, was named the runner-up, while Miss Puerto Rico, Amanda Perez, came third in the contest, which was back in its home city to celebrate its 60th anniversary.
Some 113 beauty queens from Albania to Zimbabwe took their place on the stage, with the show being broadcast live to an estimated audience of more than one billion viewers in 150 countries.
Around 50 feminists staged a demonstration outside, waving placards reading "Objectification won't achieve world peace", "Being a woman is not a competition" and "Sexism is pretty ugly".
Around a half dozen were veterans of the 1970 pageant protest, which caused a major disturbance.
Inside the Earls Court Two auditorium in west London, the few thousand fans cheered, waved national flags and shouted for their favourites.
To whittle them down to the 15 semi-finalists, several point-scoring rounds were held during the contestants' tour of Britain over the previous two weeks, with the results revealed on stage.
Miss Venezuela topped the interview round; Miss Dominican Republic, Marianly Tejada Burgos, was named the general sports champion; home favourite Miss England, Alize Lily Mounter, won the beach beauty title, while Miss Kazakhstan, Zhanna Zhumaliyeva, was named top model.
The crowd were played clips from the talent round _ where performers sang, danced and gave piano recitals - won by Miss Chile, Gabriela Paz Pulgar Luco.
Miss Ghana, Stephanie Adwoa Agyeiwaa Karikari, and Miss Indonesia, Astrid Ellena Indriana Yunadi, were the joint winners of the beauty with a purpose category, where contestants can highlight a charity project.
With the scores in and only the top 15 going through to the semi-final, Miss Puerto Rico topped the leaderboard, ahead of Miss Venezuela, Miss Philippines, Miss Ukraine and Miss Scotland.
The final seven, chosen by the judges, were Miss England, Miss Korea, Miss Philippines, Miss Puerto Rico, Miss Scotland, Miss South Africa and Miss Venezuela.
It was announced that Ordos in Inner Mongolia, China, will host the 2012 competition.

Name:  Miss World 2011 Is Ivian Sarcos.jpg
Views: 1531
Size:  59.5 KB
Name:  Ivian Lunasol SARCOS COLMENARES 2.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  86.9 KB
Name:  Ivian Lunasol SARCOS COLMENARES 1.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  79.6 KB
Personal Information of Ivian Lunasol SARCOS COLMENARES
Name: Ivian Lunasol SARCOS COLMENARES
Height: 179
Languages: Spanish
BIOGRAPHY
Ivian has a degree in human resources and currently works for a broadcasting company. Her future ambition is to promote and work with children. Hobbies include: volleyball, mountaineering and trekking. Ivian was born into a very large family – she has 12 siblings in total.
Interview
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
I come from a very religious country and the place I live is devout to the Virgin Patron of Venezuela, the Coromoto Virgin.
Future ambitions ?
Promote NGOs and work with children.
Describe yourself
Graceful and perseverant.
Personal Motto?
Everything arrives when it should.

Favourite food ?
My favourite food is chicken soup and the traditional pabellon of my country.
Favourite Music / Books ?
I love Alejandro Sanz and Ricardo Arjona. My favourite book is ‘The Secret’ because it talks about the laws of attraction and how to be in tune with your life goals.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
My proudest moment was when I did my Communion. All of my family were together that day so it is a moment I cherish deeply.
Any other interesting facts ?
I have created my own foundation to help children.

Top 7 in Miss World 2011
Narrowed down from the top 15, the top 7 in no particular order for Miss World 2011.... Korea, Venezuela, England, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa and Scotland!

TOP 15 in Miss World 2011

The top 15 making it through to the next round, in no particular order... Indonesia, Korea, Italy, Sweden, Zimbabwe, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Philippines, US VI, Spain, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Scotland and England!

¸.*´¸.*´¨) ¸.*´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.
Bzu Forum

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
Closed Thread

Tags
2011, ivian, miss, sarcos, venezuela, world