View Single Post
Old 16-03-2009, 08:15 AM

Contact Number: 03009441339, 03334146191
Program / Discipline: Engineering
Class Roll Number: BME-01083029 (The University Of Lahore)
usman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 16 March 2009 Mp3 and text of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani’s Address To The Nation

Name:  3-16-2009_63059_1.gif
Views: 820
Size:  149.2 KB

The text of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani’s Address To The Nation is as follows:
My dear countrymen Assalam-o-Alaikum,
I am speaking to you at a time when our country is standing at a critical moment. No country can make progress without political tolerance and the PPP and lawyers have been together in struggle for upholding democracy in Pakistan. Shaheed Mohtrama Benazir Bhutto actively participated in the struggle of restoration of judiciary was launched by lawyers. Benazir Bhutto wanted free judiciary and supremacy of the constitution.
The lawyers’ movement for restoring of judges was their democratic right. The PPP was shoulder to shoulder with the lawyers in the cause for the independent judiciary.
The slain PPP leader Benazir Bhutto also wanted to reinstate the deposed chief justice.
I have taken all his coalition partners and the President into confidence about the reinstatement of the deposed chief justice once the current chief justice retires on March 21.
The deposed chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry will assume charges on March 21.
Benazir Bhutto wanted free judiciary and supremacy of the constitution.
I order all the provincial government to abolish Section 144 at once.
After consultations with all political forces of the country and President Asif Ali Zardari, we have decided to restore all deposed judges including Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry as Chief Justice of Pakistan who will assume charge on March 21. The current Chief Justice Abdul Hameed Dogar retires on March 21. I urge all the political forces and lawyers to work for the solidarity and welfare of the country.
Pakistan Paindabad.