View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Warning!: Computer Maniac

Location: In Umer Hall. Permanent Address : Zahir Pir, RYK, Punjab.
Contact Number: Sorry. You can contact me through email... Thanks!
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-45
!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Computer Science Department Strike,

OK wait! What you have to say about this:

One of our teachers sweared the following words to the female strikers:

"Ye larkian to awaari hain" (These girls are just tramps)

What you will feel like if someone swears your sister like that? I don't know about you but I'll definetely feel ashamed of being a student of that teacher.

There are some teachers who just don't care about us. But at the other end, there are some teachers who can sacrifice anything for us. Because they consider us as their own childeren and we surely respect them. So we can't paint all the teachers with the same brush.

I'm repeating this again:
"The strike was against the Chairman"

So there is no way you should say that we were against the teachers. If some stupid students pulled the teachers out of their rooms then in no way you can say that all the students were doing this. And I'm damn sure that those students were from PSF and we knocked them out. See.... You cannot paint all the students with the same brush.

Quote:
Bs ap log is bat ko mind ma raken k chahe haar ho ya jeet parhana tou teachers sa ha na apko?kea baad ma unsa nazar mila sken ga?
Hum ne kia bura kia? Agar humien humara haq na mille to kia hum usko maang nahin sakte? I don't think its shameful. Infact kuch teachers ne to baad main humien shabash di. What you have to say about this? Kia wo teachers ghalat hain?

Quote:
acha farz kren wakai aman sahb ghalat han lekin kea wo teacher ni han?kea hamara mazhab na ak 'ustaad' ka maqam hamen ni bataya?
Kia hum ne unko gaali di? Kia hum ne unke baare main bura bhala kaha? Humne sirf ye naare lagaye:

Na Manzur... Na Manzur.. Chairman Na Manzur
Go.. Chairman..Go..
No Studies.. No Class.. Boycott.. Boycott..
Girti hoi diwar ko.. Aik dakha aur do..

Mujhe ye btaen k kaunsi dunia ki dictionary main in words ko ghalat kaha gaya hai?
Actually baat ye hai k aapko kisi ne keh dia hoga k strike main bure bhale alfaaz kahe gaye the teachers k khilaaf aur aap ne araaam se qabul kar lia hoga.

Quote:
teachers k sath bht galat kia giya teacher teacher hota hay aaram say baat kartay to sunta bhi sahi koi ab mushkil hay
The students talked about it with the management but when nobody hears then strike is the only option left.

Quote:
iam also a visiting teacher n all teachers felt that this is 2 much degrading behaviour
We can't paint all with the same brush....

Quote:
Ab mein Aik Teacher ki baat ka yakeen karoon ya students ki......
Believe no one. Just believe yourself. If you think that chairman was managing the department rightfully then students were wrong, and if you think that the chairman was not managing the deparment rightfully then the students were right.

Again.. The sole purpose of the strike was only to change the chairman.

I just wrote what I thought was correct according to my knowledge. Sorry if I hurt someone.