View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Self-Confident Adult

Contact Number: 00923458015494
Program / Discipline: Education
Class Roll Number: 10806
azmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of lightazmizryk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Emraan Hashmi to play lead role in UTV's Ghanchakkar

Name:  60911179.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  18.4 KB
After having back to back hits like Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai and The Dirty Picture, Emraan is now joining hands with UTV with their first movie together being Ghanchakkar.

The film in question features Emraan playing the title character in Ghanchakkar - a suave safe-cracker who likes the finer things in life. He decides to pull off one last heist which leads to unexpected confusion and chaos.

Speaking about the film Emraan says. "It's great to be associated with UTV and Rajkumar Gupta. Ghanchakkar is one of the best scripts I've heard in recent times. It is commercial, edgy and very entertaining. I'm sure this one is going to be a landmark film in my career."

The film's director Rajkumar Gupta adds, "Ghanchakkar is a quasi-realistic urban comedy/thriller highlighting the absurdity of certain real human situations. Very excited to have Emraan on board and glad to be taking forward my association with Ronnie and his amazing team at UTV after Aamir and No One Killed Jessica. We made the audience cry in Aamir and NOKJ and with Ghanchakkar we're going to make them laugh."

Speaking on this latest announcement, UTV CEO, Siddharth Roy Kapur says, "After two back to back hits together with Aamir and No One Killed Jessica, we are thrilled to announce our next film with Rajkumar Gupta, Ghanchakkar. What makes this even more exciting is that we will be working with Emraan Hashmi for the first time, in the lead role in Ghanchakkar. Emraan is one of the most bankable stars in recent times and just the perfect lead casting for this film. Rajkumar and Parvez Sheikh have written a cracker of a script and with Emraan playing the sort of role he has never essayed before, audiences are in for a quirky, zany, crazy, suspenseful ride!"
R.Y.Khan
Pakistan
▓▒░►∞.₤ñĴΦŸ.∞◄░▒▓▐