View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 07:28 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Imran Khan says good bye to Twitter!

Name:  imrankhan.gif
Views: 618
Size:  127.3 KBFollowing SRK’s footsteps, Imran Khan is now off Twitter, following nasty comments that his followers have been tweeting him, off late.
The actor has deactivated his account after some rowdy tweeple posting stupid comments.

“I didn’t like Twitter as a mode of communication. There are people who make nasty comments about you, who don’t even know you!”
Imran is quoted as saying by a news daily.
Imran went on to add that some people posted the message “you are a loser” to him without even knowing him. That, and similar nasty comments put him off. Now, he has decided to keep off Twitter.

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012