View Single Post
Old 21-07-2011, 04:41 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Announce Katrina’s comment on Rahul Gandhi, angers the political circle…

Name:  katrina1.gif
Views: 3435
Size:  157.9 KB

Katrina Kaif’s recent comment on Rahul Ghandi’s nationality, did make quite a hallaballa in the political circle.
Apparently, Kats was literally fed up on being questioned every now and then about her nationality. She replied: “Am I supposed to be ashamed that I am half Asian, half European? I mean, no! Rahul Gandhi is half Indian, half Italian. So?”
Reacting to her comment, the Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari spat fiery words at Kats,
“Katrina Kaif, who? I do not know. Tomorrow, you will ask for our reaction on the statement of Johny Lever,” Manish Tewari said.
However, on being asked by a news channel to clarify her comment, Katrina said,
“The comment has been misconstrued, the comment has been taken out of context, but having said that if I have caused any hurt to anyone, I deeply apologize, I had not the intention (to hurt anyone) at all. But I would also request the media to please not make a controversial issue out of something that was not said with any malice,” Katrina sai

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012