View Single Post
Old 21-07-2011, 04:37 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Smartass Salman Khan gets real to reel….

Name:  salman-bodygaurd.gif
Views: 7933
Size:  138.1 KB

Shera, Salman Khan’s real life bodyguard, who has been with him for 15 long years, is all set to unveil the first look of Salman’s film ‘Bodyguard’. This was purely the star’s idea of having his Man unveil the first look of his film.
Says a source from the industry: “These days, promotions of the films in the industry are in keeping with their themes. Just recently the cast of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara took off on a road trip to promote the film. So, Salman bhai too thought it was best to make Shera unveil the first look of the film”.
Ever since the news reached Shera, he has been overjoyed and bubbling with excitement. It took quite a while for Shera to get a grasp of the situation. When he got hold of his nerves, he told Salman that it is indeed an honour for him, and he shall fulfill Salman’s wish.
“I couldn’t believe it at first. It felt surreal. I had to pinch myself to make sure that this indeed was real. Salmanbhai’s wish is my command.
Salmanbhai has always taken care of me and this gesture just proves that how great a human being he is. He is family to me. I owe everything to him.” Shera told a popular tabloid…
The first look of the film will be unveiled at a Juhu multiplex today.

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012