View Single Post
Old 21-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely Good news for Salman and Sanjay fans…

Name:  sallu-sanju.gif
Views: 1707
Size:  86.0 KB

All you Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt fans, here’s some good news for you guys!
Bigg Boss Season 5 will now be hosted by both Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt, together.
Head of programming at Colors, Ashvini Yardi, , said: “With both Salman and Sanjay on board, we’re sure that this season will touch unprecedented heights.”
Season 5 will see Sallu hosting the show for the second time. He is the only one who has got a chance to be a host for the show for the second time.
Seems like Salman Khan is super excited to be the host of the show. He is quoted as saying: “I enjoyed working on the last season and received much positive response from fans. I’m glad to be back for another season … and with Sanjay Dutt … it can only mean one thing — more excitement.”
Bigg Boss Season 5 goes on air from October this year.

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012