View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 06:10 PM

Feel The Difference

Contact Number: See my signature at the end of my posts
Program / Discipline: MIT
Class Roll Number: MITF12A006
Salman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond reputeSalman Mushtaq has a reputation beyond repute
Heart Priyanka’s comparison to Ash, leaves her fuming!!!

Name:  PC.gif
Views: 495
Size:  119.8 KB

Priyanka Chopra is fuming with rage these days…Reason: A recent news item stated that Piggy Chops role in Kunal Kohli’s untitled film was on the same lines as that of Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine.
Rubbishing the rumors Priyanka tweeted “Woke up this morning to an amazing piece of fiction… a news story that says my role in Kunal’s film is similar to that of ‘Heroine’…. She further clarified the rumour by messaging Kunal Kohli and saying,Ours is a love story… where is the connect? What say @kunalkohli?.”
Priyanka Chopra was disappointed with the fact that she was being compared to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan…
Priyanka further wrote, “I don’t appreciate being used to create unwarranted controversy with baseless information… unacceptable!..What a fertile imagination!!! There was no verification made with anyone before they made this resounding conclusion….”

SALMAN MUSHTAQ

MOB:0333-7465571
Email: mani@bzupages.com
Note:
For Merit Lists click here !

Merit Lists of BZU
Merit List Distance Learning Education 2012