View Single Post
Old 25-12-2007, 11:10 PM

Contact Number: Removed
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-15
.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute
Default All New Addition in the site on Eid Day

On Eid day I have completly edit the site and Upgrade the site ...
Following upgradation has been done...
Now The personal NotPad is available in your profile and now everyone can write there persoanl message there and save in that notepad for ever...

Now you can create your own groups for your seperate communication.Its means If girl members not share there thought with boys they can create there own group and can make their Boys free comunication...
I have creat on group now You can join it by clicking here

In profile You can see the users notes and comments about your self and everyone can post there comment for others..

In profile you can see the vistors names whom visit your profile it is new that was not before the Eid...huhuhh... like Orkut lolzzz

Here now you can use the predefined Avatars available in the Edit Avatars Page there are more than 150 predefined avatars for serving my fellows..

The friend having no avatar the specific image
shown in there each post .

Now you can upload your favorite Album for free on the site by using your control panel... Maximum sized image and max dimensions are allowed...

¸.*´¸.*´¨) ¸.*´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.
Bzu Forum

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened