View Single Post
Old 22-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Grown up punk

Contact Number: 0322-6196713
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-22
shmsa is a jewel in the roughshmsa is a jewel in the roughshmsa is a jewel in the roughshmsa is a jewel in the rough
Cool Golden Notes on MATH

hullooooooooooooooo i m ur class fellllooooooow u all know me 1st i wana wish u avery happppppppppyyyyyyyy EID then i wana telll u the notes on MATH.i know u wana it very very much and i know u all are very pershan ho yara.this is a giet from ur classfellow.who wana notes on mathplz contact with me in the class.i will give u and then u will photocopied it and then return me.these r alll the questions which the SIR gave us.plz ask me and then i will give u dont afraid of me i m ur classfellow yara kiyon derty ho mery say bat kerty huway.plz yaro i talk to all the girls espacially and boys.i dont give them who dont ask me i told u this b coz someone frm seniors askd me y u dint give ur register to all ur classfellows, i told her b coz trhey dont ask me that plz give me ur register,someone who ask me i gave it to those.i give this to u all b coz i dont wana that somone is get suplied b coz of Math.
ok bye ALLAH bless u alllllll