View Single Post
Old 16-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Addicted to Computer

Contact Number: ---------------
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-01
BSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant futureBSIT07-01 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sorry! BZU Internet Policy does not allow access to this page!

Hay !
I have found this software... It may work to solve problem of users in BZU..
I have not checked it in university.
I request someone to test it and Let others know that it works or not...
Mere Khayal Mein "It should Work"..

This applet creates it's own proxy server on your PC and adds it's setting to Internet Explorer...This software has it's own servers located in "THE PLANET" Data Center, and assigns their own IP addresses to your PC . So I can not guarantee the PRIVACY ...

If you are using any browser other than Internet Explorer you should have to change the proxy setting to

IP: 127.0.0.1 or localhost

Port: 9666

I think You may also need to set the proxy setting of this software to your old proxy settings (PROXY SERVER OF BZU)

NOTE: We are not providing to use it illegally . But are providing to use it for any positive use .. Like some Students complain that they want to watch tutorials from Youtube but site is blocked... ETC...