View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Contributor

Contact Number: Ask Me!
Program / Discipline: Bachelor of commerce
Class Roll Number: 00
Raheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond reputeRaheel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Raheel Send a message via Yahoo to Raheel
Pink Imbecile Recism...

An arrogant Englishman was traveling on Indian countryside, got thirsty, came near a pond of a farm, walked in and started drinking water with his one hand.

The farmer saw this and spoke loudly in his local language, “Are bhai ye pani tum mat piyo, hamari gaays aur dukkar isme nahate, hangte, aur muti karte hai, bimar hoke maroge.” (Oh brother don’t drink this water. Our cows and pigs take bath, shit and piss in it. You will go sick and die.”)

The Englishman yelled back in english, “Hey, I am white Britisher, I don’t understand your bloody gibberish. Speak in English you damn Indian. The farmer shouted back in English, “Oh.. I was telling you, for white brain you should drink this water with two hands, you will get more and faster.”