View Single Post
Old 21-03-2010, 02:08 AM

Contact Number: Removed
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-15
.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Acer TimelineX 1830T Core i5 Notebook

Acer TimelineX 1830T Notebook have an 11.6 inch, 1366 x 768 pixel display and an Intel Core i5-520UM processor with a clock speed that ranges from 1.06GHz to 1.86Hz depending on use. The graphics core has a clock speed of 166MHz to 500MHz and should be able to handle HD video playback, although it may not be powerful enough for some games with 3D graphics.

Name:  Acer-TimelineX-Core-i5-Price-580x409.jpg
Views: 2963
Size:  30.8 KB

The new Acer notebook should have Wi-Fi, two memory card slots, an HDMI port, optical audio, gigabit Ethernet and three USB 2.0 ports. Hard drive capacities are unknown, and Bluetooth 2.1 along with a 3G radio are optional. Battery life is said to be eight hours. Pricing and release dates for the Timeline 1830T are expected to be officially announced before the end of March.

Name:  Acer-TimelineX-Core-i5-Details.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  22.5 KB

Name:  Acer-TimelineX-Core-i5-Features.jpg
Views: 2640
Size:  18.1 KB

Name:  Acer-TimelineX-Core-i5-Images.jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  30.3 KB

Name:  Acer-TimelineX-Core-i5-Price.jpg
Views: 1520
Size:  22.3 KB