View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Always keep halaal

Contact Number: 0321-8484454
Program / Discipline: Engineering
Class Roll Number: 16D2-208050-I
Foki will become famous soon enoughFoki will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Foki Send a message via Yahoo to Foki Send a message via Skype™ to Foki
Default Re: 13 Types of Girls you should Avoid

Dear I guess that from last two days you are thinking about the answer to what to say and today here is the answer as expected from you. I am agree with you on this that boys have not to try to know what girls think. Because as you say "girls think that all boys are equally fool and that is why they categories girlz in only 13 traits". So you want to say that boys should categorized in more then 13 traits from which they should avoid. Dear these 13 types of girls are only those from which boys should avoid. There are also some other type of girls from which boys should not avoid and make them there life partner to live happy life. I think you will understand which type of girls I am taking about. But these types of girls are too much rare in this modern era. These types of girls did not think that "all the boys are equally fool." Even they think that girls are fool who think that all the boys are equally fool.

Regards,

dear,
if I said all boys are same then how could you think that i mean to say all boyz are nice no dear not at alll just remember one thing donot try to know what girlz think about boys
phir bhi aap janna chahay to main batadoon
girls think that all boys are equally fool and that is why they catogries girlz in only 13 traits
[/QUOTE]

QUICKLINX
WIRELESS

House# 341, Block-H, Hazrat Usman Street, Sabzazar Scheem, Multan Road, Lahore.

Tel: 042-37495200, Fax: 042-37495200, Cell: 0321-848 4454