View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:30 AM

Program / Discipline: M.Com
momna gull is a name known to allmomna gull is a name known to allmomna gull is a name known to allmomna gull is a name known to allmomna gull is a name known to allmomna gull is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to momna gull Send a message via Yahoo to momna gull
Default Re: 13 Types of Girls you should Avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foki View Post
Hey momna commit that all the boys are same. She says that there are no 13 or 15 categories. Its means all the boys are nice. Momna this is not a answer we want to know what girls think like. Actually you did not understand the question. The question is: What girls think like?
But you are giving the wrong answer. We dont want to know that how we think like a girl. I hope you will understand. Now give us the answer accourding to the question.
I think as usman say you did not even yourself know that what girs think like. It creats a confusion here. Are you really a girl?

Regards,

dear,
if I said all boys are same then how could you think that i mean to say all boyz are nice no dear not at alll just remember one thing donot try to know what girlz think about boys
phir bhi aap janna chahay to main batadoon
girls think that all boys are equally fool and that is why they catogries girlz in only 13 traits

ladkian kaanch ki chorion ki tarah hoti hai
qaim rahain to shaan badhati hain.
Or ager toot jaen to koi bhi unhen samait ker apne hath zakhmi nahi kerta
dedicated to all girls
www.momnagull.com