View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Program / Discipline: English
Class Roll Number: 1234
Muzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud ofMuzammil has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cheating: He is saying. he is the inventer of SEO Marketing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSIT07-01 View Post
WTF?

Yeh kahan say munh utha kar aa gaya hay?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

He is just saying himself enterpreneur on the basis of his experience... He can be called an experienced one but not the entrepreneur...
Agar yeh baat hay tu I should be considered an entrepreneur ... Also younger than him :D

1- Managing a Dedicated Server (Linux).
2- Managing 3 VPS's
3- More than 200 Sites working under me, I mean my Company...
4- A Good PHP/mysql Web Developer ...
5- And may know more about SEO than that Person, because have worked to develop a search engine... will continue work on it ... (voovi)
6- And the age yet only 20 years & 3 months ...

That Person is just trying to capture clients... As far I know there is no name of that person in field of seo...

Banda iss say yeh poochhay keh iss ki apni site google mein kon say number par aati hay... Not even on the first page? for the keyword "SEO" & "Search engine optimization"...
Chalo hum bhi wasif ka interview lete hain fir youtube per lagayienge,, but mera name bhi lena hai ki tumhare server per mera vps bhi hai.. apna bhi thora name ho jayega

Sirf dinge maar raha hai video me.. theek se samjha tak nahi paa raha hai.. and kehta hai usne start kiya sabse pehle SEO..