Thread: Iqbal Says...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:13 AM

Contact Number: Removed
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-15
.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute.BZU. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iqbal Says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman_latif_ch View Post
nahi hairat ki bat tu nahi...
laqin ek rule ki khelafwarzi ho rahi ha agar ap explain nahi kerty tu...

2) Duplicate Accounts - No member is allowed to have more then one account! We of course understand if you have forgotten your password or something like that and this is why the admins have MSN listed in there profiles. If you have to sign up for another account for any reason please be sure to let a Admin or Mod know so we can merge your old account with your new one, but be warned that we will delete all the posts out of your old account when doing this, so instead just request the password of your old account via MSN or by using the contact page at the bottom of the site!

you are right. But i do not think so, they both are same person, I have an argu . behind this. but lets see how they both defend thereself ...
heheheheh

Be cool dear momana and raheel; do not worry, because i think so you do not have duplicate account till now.

¸.*´¸.*´¨) ¸.*´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.
Bzu Forum

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened