View Single Post
Old 17-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Warning!: Computer Maniac

Location: In Umer Hall. Permanent Address : Zahir Pir, RYK, Punjab.
Contact Number: Sorry. You can contact me through email... Thanks!
Program / Discipline: BSIT
Class Roll Number: 07-45
!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Tips 4 giving presentation.

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Hi friends. Today I want to share with u some very gud tips for giving a gud presentation. May be its funny for you but I heard this from the seniors.

Before giving presentation you may be very very afraid. This fear comes because we have opposite sex pupil sitting in the audience. I mean to say that if a male gives a presentation then may be half of his confidence finishes if he is not frank with the females. Same the case with females (I think so). So do make friendship with everyone in the class and try to disscuss on different topics.

Secondly, another fear comes in the mind which is 'What if I m wrong?, What if the audience ask questions? And etc'. To remove this fear from the mind, think this 'The audience is deaf, they are illetrate, they dont know any thing, I m the one, I know everything, if the audience laughs then let them laugh because they dont know anything and I know everything'. If you think like this then it would probably boost up your confidence. So best of luck in your presentation.

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited by !!Ahmad Mushtaq!!; 17-11-2007 at 01:42 AM.