View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 04:09 PM

Contact Number: 03009441339, 03334146191
Program / Discipline: Engineering
Class Roll Number: BME-01083029 (The University Of Lahore)
usman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond reputeusman_latif_ch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tahir Ul Qadri Sajda karvaate huay !

Comment on Mr. Asad's below post ( Mr. Asad please give your views now by answering my questions)
Aslam o alykum!
Quote:
Here is the Quranic verse I would like to refer:

O Believers! If some wicked person brings you any news, inquire thoroughly into its truth (lest) you should cause (undue) harm to a people unknowingly, and later feel regret for what you have done. (Ch. 49, V. 6)

Similarly there are Hadiths of Rasool Allah (PBUH) suggesting doing research before spreading any news.

So brother, all of us (including myself) should do extreme care before spreading any such news, especially when it is realted to any scholar.

> i am fully agreed upon this with you and accept it that we all must should not blindly trust any one's preechings(even any scholor's preeching) but we must research by ouself too about the matters related to islam and then if when we are sure it is strictly according to islam(Quran and Sahi ahadees) then we should follow and act.

Quote:
Now coming back to the point. Let me first mention that Dr. Qadri has made this statement very clearly on several occassions that doing sajda to anyone or anything with niyat of ibaadat is 'Kufr', and doing sajda to anyone or anything with niyat of respect is 'haraam'. He condemns and advises those ignorant people who sometimes do sajda of respect to graves of pious people and strictly instruct them that this is haram (or shirk if someone does that with niyat of ibada).

> Yes i agreed he has said at many occassions that it is haram and shirk but my question then why he is promoting such kinds of things by arranging / attending that kind of occassions in which the happennings leads to shirk and haram...

Quote:
Now in the referenced video, this is one of the very rare occasions when he allowed anyone to kiss his feet feet in respect, and this is allowed in Islam and is proven through Hadith and acts of Sahaba and our Islaaf (including Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhar). Dr. Qadri does not allow anyone to kiss his hands and feet usually and as I mentioned this is one of the very rare occasions this ever happened. It's not that he does not allow it because it is haraam, he just does not allow it because of his humility and humbleness. I've known Dr. Qadri for at least two decades and have attending several events in his presence and I witness that I've never seen him allowing someone kissing his feet ever, again because of his humbleness only, even though it is allowed in Islam.

> yes i have viewed many of these kind of his videos but again comming to that point that have you ever researched that what he is saying is it true or not, he said in ahadees it is allowed to kiss feet and handa but have you yourself read any Sahi hadees that illustrates that is is allowed in islam no its not because according to me there is no such a single sahi ahadees which shows this it is allowed

But a one more question is that after reading your post i am really confused that on the one side you are saying it Dr. Qadri said it is allowed in islam according to many Ahadees(this is allowed in Islam and is proven through Hadith and acts of Sahaba and our Islaaf (including Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhar)), and on the other hand you are saying this too "Dr. Qadri does not allow anyone to kiss his hands and feet usually and as I mentioned this is one of the very rare occasions this ever happened"... i asked you if it is allowed and mentioned in many Ahadees then he must appreciate this action and he should often do so because what is mentioned in Ahadees is sunnat and we must Apply sunnat in our daily life as mush as we can without any fear...is it?

Quote:
Now here are some references that shows that kissing hands and feet of elders are allowed in Islam:

First of all, Imam Bukhari's book 'Al Adab Al Mufrad' hadiths 975 through 979 shows us that Sahaba (RA) used to kiss Prophet's (PBUH) hands and feet, and Sahaba (RA) kissed hands and feet of other Sahaba (RA) too.

Here is the video of Dr. Qadri himself explaining these hadiths:

The ruling among the authorites that kissing the hand of the scholar is mustahab is categorically proven by the fact that when Imam Muslims met Imam Bukhari, he desired to kiss not merely his hands but his feet. This was gratuitous behavior on the part of Imam Muslim and display of humbleness and respect by Imam Bukhari who did not allow kissing his feet. But had this been haram, Imam Muslim would not have even demanded that.

>You have quoted some references but have not quoted any text of even a single of them(Imam Bukhari's book 'Al Adab Al Mufrad' hadiths 975 through 979) can you please quote the complete text of some with complete references...and also mention is it a sahi hadees and which of the Mohadaseen said this is "Sahi" because as we know Imam bukhari have learnt by heart about many lacks of ahadees and he just wrote only few thousands "Sahi Ahadees" on which they are sure, and on those Ahadees all are agreed and no one will refuse them.

Quote:
We Muslims (in general) have developed a habit of reaching to conclusion without doing any research and that is the reason there are so many problems and misunderstandings have developed among us. We should learnt to respect each other, especially our ulema, even if we may have any difference of opinion with them. Having difference of opinion with any scholar in Islam (whether related to Fiqh or Aqeeda/theology) should not justify us start spreading any bad news about him/her. We Muslims need to learn respecting scholars belonging to all school of thoughts and this would result in respect of us (all Muslims) as one nation.

May Allah give us more knowledge in His path and give us toufeeq to respect our elders and ulemas.

Wassalam,

>Yes agreed...So please answer my question and give required texts and references

Wassalam,

Last edited by usman_latif_ch; 07-10-2009 at 11:58 PM.