BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan

BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (http://bzupages.com/)
-   Suggestion,Feedback and News about site (http://bzupages.com/5-suggestion-feedback-news-about-site/)
-   -   Are you ready for New Look... (http://bzupages.com/f5/you-ready-new-look-2841/)

.BZU. 19-03-2009 01:09 AM

Are you ready for New Look...

Hello, friends, and staff...:help:

I am feeling that most of the users do not know, how to use the forum sites. that is why they feel that this site is more complex than simple sites as they ever use for the downloading songs;etc..

But those sites are just under the control of the owner, Only owner can change the contents.

But forums are the plat form by which, every one can share the different topics like Islam,views,news,lectures assignments,,and any other things, articles, tutorials,music, poetry everything by just simple click.

That is why we are preferring forums...

Anyways!
I was saying about the new BZUPAGES look..

I am trying to make the site main page simple like other sites, which finally leads to the all other site contents...

I need some vote about the staff or members for this new idea.

So vote for this, to make my decision final...

Thanks
BZUPAGES
Administration...

kanaan 20-03-2009 07:48 PM

Re: Are you ready for New Look...

well i d0nt think so that in previous format there was any difficulty but there is always some possibility of improvement so you must try. after all a better is always better than a good.
best of luck

.BZU. 20-03-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanaan (Post 6200)
well i d0nt think so that in previous format there was any difficulty but there is always some possibility of improvement so you must try. after all a better is always better than a good.
best of luck

Thanks for your comments...

Qurrat-ul-ain 21-03-2009 12:15 AM

Asoa Currentally it is working good. but with the passage of time changes r necessary..So Carry on..........

faheemsial 21-03-2009 05:11 PM

Emmmmmmmmmm..............:wink:................... .what to say well i know its already the great effort well keepp it up......................:flowers:
Are Spell mistake allowed...............................??:disgust:............. .........:nod:

BSIT07-01 21-03-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faheemsial (Post 6257)
Emmmmmmmmmm..............:wink:................... .what to say well i know its already the great effort well keepp it up......................:flowers:
Are Spell mistake allowed...............................??:disgust:............. .........:nod:

yes.. allowed,
But meanings ka pata lagna chahi ay..

faheemsial 24-03-2009 09:22 AM

wow...........yummmmmmmmmmmmmuuuu its great mean now w3 c@n typ3 @!! k!nd of f0nt2

.BZU. 24-03-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faheemsial (Post 6385)
wow...........yummmmmmmmmmmmmuuuu its great mean now w3 c@n typ3 @!! k!nd of f0nt2

itna complex bhi nahi,
spell mistake means, zara sa spelling mistake, yeh nahi kay jaan kay wrong words likay ja ain..

faheemsial 24-03-2009 03:47 PM

ok

usman_latif_ch 25-03-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faheemsial (Post 6484)
M SORRY TO ALL..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby2:

Mujhy nhi pta tha k yaha itny nazuk log mily gy main to uhi shararat krta hu ab nhi kro ga sub ny danta or bohat ziada its not fair......:aGoodbye:
:shakehead:

Yeh uhi kya ha...?

Uncle software engineer ab ap baray hoo gye hain na tu sharatain band ker dayn....
be mature and like educated ones