BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan

BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (http://bzupages.com/)
-   Stories,Novels & Kahaniyan (http://bzupages.com/305-stories-novels-kahaniyan/)
-   -   Son's online bussiness and Mother's Dream After His Death (http://bzupages.com/f305/sons-online-bussiness-mothers-dream-after-his-death-24672/)

thecool 05-08-2013 06:50 PM

Son's online bussiness and Mother's Dream After His Death

1 Attachment(s)
Son's Nude Business and Mother's Dream After His Death

A known person told me about his Best friend who dies in accident last days, but there exist some complications related to his death that the he(the dead friend) has a person expert in internet and in its usage, Nude pictures and data was his weakness and collecting nude pics was his hobby. And even he has his own hosted site on which he has a large collection of nude pics for the entertainment of people. The one feature of his website is that the members of that website get automatic update of nude pics daily or in bulk after few days on their emails.
Now the death of my friend has created a problem for me to close his hosted website without his username and password or to find another solution to close his website. When i was in masjid and waiting for his funeral prayer, i was still thinking about this thing that what should my friend face in his grave? Hasbin’ALLAHo Wa NaimalWakeel
The fear of graves in graveyard and the gathering of people in graveyard can not stop me from thinking about my friend and i saw in the grave of my friend and thought with a sorrow, what will happen with my friend in the grave? Some of his friends and relative are weeping for him but i am thinking, will their weeping can help my friend in his grave??
We burred the dead and return, Yes we all left our friend alone in his grave, his friends, money and whole family came back and he was left only with his deeds. and ALLAH knows what type of deeds he has done.

Attachment 29643

My friends mother oftenly saw in dream that some boys come and urinate on his son’s grave, she always ask me what is this dream and what’s its description?. That poor lady didn’t even know what reasons were behind it.
I say to myself that the description of this dream is simple that the boys who come and urinate are those to whom he use to send nude pictures and they forward it to further friends. ALLAH o Akbar, what type of web this was and who’s & who’s sins were also getting listed in my friend’s account. I contacted the hosting company of my friends site and asked them to close his site but they excused to do this. On my insist they even said to me that they can not close the site because the info on which the hosting is purchased is not available to me. I even asked them in anger that my friend is dead now please pity on his soul but they refused to do so.

I often think about the situation of my friend and the saying of our beloved Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa’alehi Wasallam) come into my mind that ” Some of the people will be the opener of the doors of evil and the closers of the doors of good”, and i can not help but sorrow that how could my friends will bear the sins of other for which he has opened the doors of bad deeds. And how could he will face his lord on judgement day with the sins of others because of him?

I know my saying will not effect anyone because teenagers do this bad thing just for time pass but ALLAH’s sake, the outcome and sins of these type of material are not hidden from any one, Boys saw these types of material and could not control their emotions and got their self in the dome of sins and many of innocent girls got their life ruined.
My friend was dead but i know that he surely will be asked on judgement day that why you watched those pictures and who had watched pictures sent by you. Where had you sent those pictures and how much your sent pictures are further spread by those whom you had sent??

Source: hopeitw