BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan

BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (http://bzupages.com/)
-   University News and Events (http://bzupages.com/230-university-news-events/)
-   -   Computer Science Department Strike, (http://bzupages.com/f230/computer-science-department-strike-2256/)

Qurrat-ul-ain 16-02-2009 12:08 AM

Re: Computer Science Department Strike,

Hello Brother
Khairiyat Hamaray CS Walon ko kiya ho gaya ha............Y pehlay tu aisay na thay??Aur Kon s Teachers k sath Misbehave kiya gaya ha......?

Madiha Fatima 16-02-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !!Ahmad Mushtaq!! (Post 4904)
OK wait! What you have to say about this:

One of our teachers sweared the following words to the female strikers:

"Ye larkian to awaari hain" (These girls are just tramps) :eek:

What you will feel like if someone swears your sister like that? I don't know about you but I'll definetely feel ashamed of being a student of that teacher.

There are some teachers who just don't care about us. But at the other end, there are some teachers who can sacrifice anything for us. Because they consider us as their own childeren and we surely respect them. So we can't paint all the teachers with the same brush.

I'm repeating this again:
"The strike was against the Chairman"

So there is no way you should say that we were against the teachers. If some stupid students pulled the teachers out of their rooms then in no way you can say that all the students were doing this. And I'm damn sure that those students were from PSF and we knocked them out. See.... You cannot paint all the students with the same brush.

Hum ne kia bura kia? Agar humien humara haq na mille to kia hum usko maang nahin sakte? I don't think its shameful. Infact kuch teachers ne to baad main humien shabash di. What you have to say about this? Kia wo teachers ghalat hain?

Kia hum ne unko gaali di? Kia hum ne unke baare main bura bhala kaha? Humne sirf ye naare lagaye:

Na Manzur... Na Manzur.. Chairman Na Manzur
Go.. Chairman..Go..
No Studies.. No Class.. Boycott.. Boycott..
Girti hoi diwar ko.. Aik dakha aur do..

Mujhe ye btaen k kaunsi dunia ki dictionary main in words ko ghalat kaha gaya hai?
Actually baat ye hai k aapko kisi ne keh dia hoga k strike main bure bhale alfaaz kahe gaye the teachers k khilaaf aur aap ne araaam se qabul kar lia hoga.

The students talked about it with the management but when nobody hears then strike is the only option left.

We can't paint all with the same brush....

Believe no one. Just believe yourself. If you think that chairman was managing the department rightfully then students were wrong, and if you think that the chairman was not managing the deparment rightfully then the students were right.

Again.. The sole purpose of the strike was only to change the chairman.

I just wrote what I thought was correct according to my knowledge. Sorry if I hurt someone. :shrug:

or tou kch ni kahun g siway is k k
"Dil k behlaana ko ghalib khayal acha ha"
nahi nahi ap logo na tou teachers ko izat di unko sar ankho pa bthaya.
PSF walo ko kon laya?agr baad ma ap logo na pSF walo ko bhagya tou apna fayda k ley coz ap logo ko feel hua k PSF wala double game kr rahy han.kea wakai amaan sahb k bara ma ya jo nara laga kch bhi nahi.My God!
Afsos hi kr skti hun.mjha tou bas itna pata ha k ham jo bolayn ga us k zimadaar ham khud hi hon ga dusra apna ap ka zimadaar.teachers na kea kaha ya unki merzi,ham logo na khud ko kea sabit kea?matlab ham dusron ki zyndagi jeetay han.apni hamari koi soch ni.
koi word bura ni hota ,just kehna k tareeka usko acha bura banata ha.
jo bhi ha amaan sahb ki insult ki ha ap logo na.balka tmaam teachers ki insult hui ha.baki jo apna kea mena pehla bhi kaha tha k mjha ni pata k kon haq pa tha kon ghalat.ma tou hun averge student,rattay laga k pas ho jati hun.mjha is baat sa koi farq ni parta.but ma tou just teachers ki izat ki baat krun g.
Baa adab baa naseeb,be adab bey naseeb

!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! 16-02-2009 04:38 PM

Oh madiha. You think you can fool us! Why don't you just give me a favor and vote for 'Strike ni honi chaiyie'

Kiunke aapke replies se to yahi pata chal raha hai k aap strike k khilaaf hain aur phir bhi har message ke end main baar baar keh rahi ho k you're neutral.

I'm so upset today because all of my friends ,who didn't participated in the strike, were giving us rude comments in the department.

Low semester Fees, 50% less fee for repeating a subject, scholarship for the toppers, scholership for roll no.1 and other scholarships..... What are these......? This is the output of our effort. And it wasn't possible if Dr. Aman Ullah remained our Chairman. You know what!!?? You don't deserve this... kiunke participation to dur ki baat, aapne to humare lie dua bhi nai ki hogi.

Mujhe to afsos is baat ka ho raha hai k sab kuch pata hone k bawajud aap is tarhan keh rahe ho. How can you do this to us? Everybody know that we should respect our teachers. Laikin iska matlab ye to na hua k aap ke saath koi ziadti ho aur aap chup chaap bhete raho. Kia aap bhul gae jo mere saath hua tha? It really hurts.

You don't want a CHANGE!!! FINE!!! But we want a CHANGE and we will fight for it.

.BZU. 16-02-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !!Ahmad Mushtaq!! (Post 4962)
Oh madiha. You think you can fool us! Why don't you just give me a favor and vote for 'Strike ni honi chaiyie'

Kiunke aapke replies se to yahi pata chal raha hai k aap strike k khilaaf hain aur phir bhi har message ke end main baar baar keh rahi ho k you're neutral.

I'm so upset today because all of my friends ,who didn't participated in the strike, were giving us rude comments in the department.

Low semester Fees, 50% less fee for repeating a subject, scholarship for the toppers, scholership for roll no.1 and other scholarships..... What are these......? This is the output of our effort. And it wasn't possible if Dr. Aman Ullah remained our Chairman. You know what!!?? You don't deserve this... kiunke participation to dur ki baat, aapne to humare lie dua bhi nai ki hogi.

Mujhe to afsos is baat ka ho raha hai k sab kuch pata hone k bawajud aap is tarhan keh rahe ho. How can you do this to us? Everybody know that we should respect our teachers. Laikin iska matlab ye to na hua k aap ke saath koi ziadti ho aur aap chup chaap bhete raho. Kia aap bhul gae jo mere saath hua tha? It really hurts.

You don't want a CHANGE!!! FINE!!! But we want a CHANGE and we will fight for it.

Dear aisi koi baat nahi hay...
Hum keh rahay hain kay aap nay sab acha kiya hay ...
But Sir Amman was the great teacher...
Mujhay aur kuch nahi pata hay bas...

!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! 16-02-2009 04:51 PM

Ya I also believe that he is a great teacher with tremendous amount of knowledge. But he ignored the wants of the students.

aliasad 16-02-2009 07:49 PM

chairman ko 2 years ke lye change kia gia he seniours ke maze or juniours ki barbadi.
Fee kam karne ka na to koi notification aye he or na hi aye ga.
agree or not. on other hand today monday 16 feb no teacher teach us. whats this I got up early pressed my clothes and reached department for just this. very sad. do you think so.

iambored 17-05-2009 02:21 PM

hmm really bad news

.BZU. 17-05-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iambored (Post 8450)
hmm really bad news

Due to this Strike now we have found lot of changes...
A big change is here..
Computer Science Department has been changed into Institute of Computing Bzu Multan