BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan

BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (http://bzupages.com/)
-   Daily News And halat-e-hazra (http://bzupages.com/15-daily-news-halat-e-hazra/)
-   -   BZU Job Fair 2009 (http://bzupages.com/f15/bzu-job-fair-2009-a-2038/)

!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! 24-01-2009 09:38 PM

BZU Job Fair 2009

Assalam-o-Alaikums!

Hey guys! Whats up? Have you heared about Job Fair? Hmm... Sounds familiar. Yes you're right. It's Job Fair 2009.

Many companies sponsered Job Fair. Thanks to The Vice Chancellor Dr. Zafarulla Khan and Team Leader Job Fair Muhammad Imran Hanif for their full support.

But there's also another good news. BZUPAGES administrator Ahmad Mushtaq along with his classfellows also supported this mega event as organisers.

Organisers from The Department of Computer Science were: :Missy:

:takeabow:Ahmad Mushtaq (Admin BZUPAGES)
:takeabow:Muhammad Sheraz Anjum
:takeabow:Hafiz Shahrukh
:takeabow:Danish Hussain
:takeabow:Imtisal Gillani

It was a wonderful experience for me. Found many new faces and also made new friends. At about 9:00 AM, we were assigned our duties. Sheraz and I was told to assist Algorithm Consulting, a karachi based Software House. They were just amazing.

We were three oranisers assisting Algorithm Consulting. Me, Sheraz and a guy from IMS. He is a very good man. I would like to mention his name. Noman Gujjar. He is final year BBA (Hons) student.

Please leave your comments regarding Job Fair 2009. :deal:

.BZU. 24-01-2009 10:04 PM

Re: BZU Job Fair 2009

Yes we were familiar with the Job Fair 2009.
But we have missed this wonderful experienced activity.
Insha Allah next time.. try to join the job fair.
You did not write what duty was assigned to shmsa and !!!!Dj Dani...

!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! 25-01-2009 12:08 AM

Oh I'm very sorry that I didn't mentioned about their duties. Actually I don't remember the name of the company whom they were assisting.

.BZU. 25-01-2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !!Ahmad Mushtaq!! (Post 4369)
Oh I'm very sorry that I didn't mentioned about their duties. Actually I don't remember the name of the company whom they were assisting.

Okay no problem..
we can wait for their replies in this thread...

BSIT07-01 25-01-2009 06:41 PM

Good, Kis ko job di hay?
lol

.BZU. 25-01-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSIT07-01 (Post 4383)
Good, Kis ko job di hay?
lol

han kis kis ko Job mili?
hamary department ka bhi koi student hire huya tha kiya?

shmsa 25-01-2009 08:37 PM

hullo yaroz this is me shmsa yar muj ko to

SOJHLA FOR SOCIAL CHANG K sath assgn kiya tha or DJ ko unhon ny BRITHISH GROUP OF COLEGES sy HR COSULTANT a ay thy un k SATH.wasy muj ko to bohat maza aya.
yar muj ko AFSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOSS ha apny CLASS FELLOWS pr un ma sy koi b ni aya cy 2 logon k or i m very glad to tell the names of those people.
YASIR MUSTAFA & FAISAL RAO.
kam as kam GALZ to aten jo hostalise theeeeeeeeen

.BZU. 25-01-2009 08:42 PM

Sorry Shmsa. aap ko tu pata hay na humari tu neend hei nahi poori hoti hay..
Aur subah 8 bajay hamara University pohuchna impossible tha....
tu kiya kartay..
Insha Allah Next year. aa ain gay Job fair main..
Okay..

!!Ahmad Mushtaq!! 26-01-2009 07:15 PM

I think if you get any oppurtunity to participate in such events then you should'nt miss any. If you work hard and keep getting exposed to major events, then I am very confident that you will have a great future. :thumbup: