BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan

BZU PAGES: Find Presentations, Reports, Student's Assignments and Daily Discussion; Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (http://bzupages.com/)
-   Tech world (http://bzupages.com/349-tech-world/)
-   -   Anonymous hacker group plans to kill Facebook on Nov 5 2011 for the sake of privacy (http://bzupages.com/f349/anonymous-hacker-group-plans-kill-facebook-nov-5-2011-sake-privacy-17390/)

.BZU. 10-08-2011 06:48 AM

Anonymous hacker group plans to kill Facebook on Nov 5 2011 for the sake of privacy

1 Attachment(s)
Anonymous, the collective group known for its politically-charged hackers, has announced its next victim: Facebook. In a YouTube video from account “FacebookOp,” Anonymous speaks to the “citizens of the world” in a slightly-terrifying robotic voice, explaining its plans to destroy Facebook.
The video encourages viewers to “join the cause” and “kill Facebook for the sake of your own privacy.”

The video claims that Facebook has been selling our information to clandestine agencies and giving it to security firms so they can spy on us. According to Anonymous, even if we’ve protected our information with the various Facebook privacy settings, nothing is private. “Facebook knows more about you than your family,” Anonymous said. Also, deleting your account is also impossible. The group says that even if you delete your account, all your personal information stays on Facebook and can be recovered at any time.

Anonymous is known for launching distributed denial-of-service attacks which harms its target by getting a large group of people to access the site continually until the influx in traffic slows the site down so much that the servers can’t handle it.

Since Facebook is such a huge site–750 million users huge–it would take a lot for Anonymous to slow down Facebook’s servers. Anonymous tried to take down Amazon in the same way earlier this year, but Amazon’s huge amount of server power was too much for the group.
The group is giving us time to think and “prepare for a day that will go down in history” before they deploy the attack on (remember, remember) the 5th of November.

Message from Anonymous: Operation Facebook, Nov 5 2011

Salman Mushtaq 10-08-2011 09:03 AM

Re: Anonymous hacker group plans to kill Facebook on Nov 5 2011 for the sake of privacy

hmm let see ab kiya hota hai .,.,.,., anonymous k mutabiq yey hamri persnal info security agencies ko daitay hain .,.,., aur yey hamain hamri family say zaida jantay hain yey samaj nahi aya ,.,., may be anonymous may be ghalat khabar phela rahi hu takay users facebook say nafrat karain aur doooor hu jahiana ,.,.,., beharhal let see on 5th november 2011:naughty::naughty:

Raheel 12-08-2011 11:57 AM

Re: Anonymous hacker group plans to kill Facebook on Nov 5 2011 for the sake of privacy

Jo log is World main rehnay walay tamam insano ki info rakhna chahte hen wo Yahoodi (Zionist) hen, Poori duniya k bohut si countries main jis tarah say computerized nizam phaila he us say un countries me rehne walay logon ki info asani say in tak pohonch chuki he or pichle chand ek salon se Pakistan bhi us dagar per chal pera he Nadra k Zariye say computerized ID card or phir sirf us ID Number say ap ka tamam info Nadra k pas record hoga jis ki jab kisi ko zaroorat peregi to hamaray bikay howay hukmuran usay mohaya kerenge, may be facebook bhi ek zariya ho isi cheez ka jis ka ziker kiya gaya magar i don't think k apne phailay howay powerful nizam k honay k bawajood facebook ki zaroorat is aitbar se peray, well lets see...

Salman Mushtaq 12-08-2011 12:03 PM

yes you are right ,,.,.,...,,..,. but hacker group yey baat is liye bhi tou phela rahe hun k agar facebook band hu gai tou log zaida shor na machahain ,.,.,.,.,

Raheel 12-08-2011 12:16 PM

Jahan tak rahi bat anonymous ki to mera andaza he yeh sab ek sazish k tehet phelaya ja raha hay k facebook aisay ker raha he or wesay becoz of within 2 months google plus launch hone wala he jis k baray me kaha ja raha he k wo facebook ko beat kerega to yeh sab marketing funda he logon ki zehen sazi kerna k fb me yeh kharabi or wo kharabi takay log ziada se ziada switch kereng G+ ki taraf....

.BZU. 12-08-2011 06:28 PM

haan yeh bhi ho sakta hay...
by the way, i have gooogle + account...
apko invitation chahiye kia?:D5:

Salman Mushtaq 12-08-2011 08:03 PM

i also have Google + account .,.,, i hate facebook

Raheel 13-08-2011 10:32 AM

Naiki aur pooch pooch, zaroor invite kerain i will join...

usman_latif_ch 13-08-2011 10:57 AM

@BZU: mujhay bhi kr dayn...,
waise face book par parso rat ko ek attack ho chuka ha...,
5-10 min tk k liye sara data urr gaya tha sub groups pages or sb kuch khatm ho gaya tha achanak ...,

Salman Mushtaq 13-08-2011 03:21 PM

hmm realy ,, BZU muje aik bar phir invitation bhejyey ga G+ ki .,.,,.,.